Recent content by tragan34

+
  1. T

What Cybernetics do you want to see in the game?

Well, i don't know what they do but even molotov/lights coupled with darkness make up for some stealth challenge. It's just a matter of trends, kind of a gits vibe. it's also time to stop getting emails for each reply:/...
  2. T

your most anticipated games

eff that, i want more portal stuff :p Thank god there are really fun puzzle games on earth
  3. T

What Cybernetics do you want to see in the game?

kind of sad cloaks aren't supposed to be in cyberpunk 2077
  4. T

I always preferred avp classic 2000 and ss2 to every other horror thing despite the silly plots and repetitive design. I'm leaving some room to Routine though
  5. T

gaben ate them all :(
  6. T

First half life is still great, even AI-wise if compared to many other shooters. It feels like a huge map while back in the day most of the games had many different levels. They still do actually. Also some games feel like a whole long movie (mgs in primis), judging you and shoving messages on...
  7. T

Cockpit view inside vehicles

let's calm down.... @cyborgIRONSIDE I'm not looking for a fight....but it's not a game mechanic (it doesn't involve any rule) and it's nothing that can't be done in third person. I'm only suggesting some steps to understand interesting ideas. Again, you can't find a reason in random situations...
  8. T

btw, the gta4 first person mod looks like made for you
  9. T

It's still nothing that can't be done from a different point of view, assuming it's in dev's interests. See what i meant with thinking about affordances? It's still simulation stuff
  10. T

the hell with stalker, damn me for not knowing anything about the witness.
  11. T

I'm an amateur at best, but whenever you are trying to design something you have to find the perceived affordances. For example, what can you do with a vehicle? You can turn it on, drive it, stop and turn it off. That's it. If you want to add anything else such as weapons you must know what the...
  12. T

Don't let the sun rise in Night City

reminds me of holyday modes and other easter eggs
  13. T

Boss battles

btw, what does a "walker" do other than walking?
  14. T

The Forlorn Hope: Cyberpunk Off-Topic

Btw, has anyone ever watched Kerberos movies? Are they any good?
Top Bottom