Recent content by TrapChamas

+
  1. TrapChamas

[Sell all food items] Button. [Disassemble food items] button. [Craft x 5/10/25/50/100] button for bulk crafting.

+1 here. Also, see total new disassembled components prediction before disassembling.
  2. TrapChamas

Asking to add brazilian portuguese translation to europe

As a portuguese from Portugal, I find it very ridiculous to not be able to enjoy the brazilian translation since it is very similar.
  3. TrapChamas

[Suggestions] List of features to Add/ Improve/ Expected/ Missing. Feel free to add your own.

I would love if CDPR unlocked brazilian portuguese to europe so portuguese from Portugal (europe) could benefit from the translated game.
  4. TrapChamas

Kofe's Improvements Thread

I would love if CDPR unlocked brazilian portuguese to europe so portuguese from Portugal (europe) could benefit from the translated game.
  5. TrapChamas

16 Suggestions after 140+ Hrs in Game

6. TrapChamas

Thinga id like added

7. TrapChamas

The clothing system in this game needs to change

Sometimes I have to take down 5x the same guy, over and over.
  8. TrapChamas

Sound Issues

I play on ps4 and the sound was never muted
  9. TrapChamas

Plastic surgeon and Barber

That would be sick.
  10. TrapChamas

What would Fix the game for you?

- Barber shop and Hairdressers; - Flying vehicles; - Fixing police system; - Increase minimap scale while driving;
  11. TrapChamas

Cyberpunk 2077 Subtitle stuck bug solved!!!!

Sometimes, button orientation at bottom right gets stuck in my screen.
  12. TrapChamas

Romance in this game is horrendous. [Spoilers]

It is what it is. I think you have to respect character's sexual orientation.
Top Bottom