Recent content by Treamayne

+
  1. T

Appreciation...

Thanks for the mention. I have not disappeared entirely; but thanks to this error I haven't been able to get more than a few games total since open beta began. I try Gwent with every patch,and it never lasts more than an hour or two. Still no resolution from the Devs or NVIDIA. I find I have far...
  2. T

New Players - Tips and Suggestions

As mentioned at the beginning of the first post of this thread: As always, contact support and developers here , if on PC then uploading your dxdiag will fill in most of the form for you. When reporting in the form, or when posting in the tech support forum, please keep this in mind. Known...
  3. T

CB Flashback

Sorry for the misunderstanding.
  4. T

CB Flashback

The reset was because of transition from Closed to Open Beta. New card release in Dec did not reset closed beta. CDPR has not indicated they will reset at all again - not even for transition from Open beta to Full Game (though it's possible, but highly doubtful).
  5. T

How long till I get to play people of my level again?

To circle back to the original question. Devs have said previously (and I haven't seen them say this was changed) that the Casual matchmaking is performance based, but also needs a good bit of data. The more data there is in your play history, the more accurate the matchmaking (which is also...
  6. T

RedOctagon Please keep this thread for helpful tips and resources for new players. There are plenty of other threads where you can discuss your opinion on netdecks and ladders.
  7. T

The Suggestions Forum is the place for posting this kind of request. There should be quite a number of "power level" threads there that you can weigh in on. More detail is better, so you may want to expand on what you post (such as what do you mean by platinum cards?), provide examples, etc.
  8. T

Attackmack Glad it was helpful. If you have some feedback on how to improve what we have, please let us know.
  9. T

Not very helpful as a tip. As patches and abilities change, each faction has been the best and worst at some point. Really, it's just a game, so people should play what they enjoy, whether it is the strongest, weakest or in between. There's a lot of good info here. With 3100 scarp to start...
  10. T

Help with crafting cards?

On a side note, when it comes to Witchers, Crones and other "sets" that need more than one card to be effective; unless you have scrap to spare it is usually a goodidea to wait until you have gotten one or 2 cards from kegs then craft the last card only.
  11. T

BUG: Decoy card having issues....

If possible, screenshot these outlier events and please be sure to report them (link in my sig).
  12. T

All Cards Suggestion

Dreatlan From the WOTC Policy here: [/B] Here's the thing, you can't proxy on a digital game. Allowing purchased collections, I believe, would harm the community more than it helps the few who have a legitimate reason to want such a product. Yes, the Turing Machine is an AI...
  13. T

BUG: Decoy card having issues....

Number 5 of the known Issues thread It may not show on the card, if so check the row value. The bonus is probably there, but not showing on the card.
  14. T

Is the succubus counter supposed to stop?

Yes, her ability will only trigger once. The repeating timers (e.g. Reinforced Trebuchet, Vran Warrior) will say "Every Turn," "Every two turns," etc.
  15. T

Help with crafting cards?

I know it's not the "popular" answer, but if you don;t yet have 3 ea of all of your key Bronze cards; start there. The consistency will really help decks while you save up for more silver and gold cards. If you are bouncing between multiple factions, you may want to lean toward gold Neutral gold...
Top Bottom