Recent content by Treehawk

+
  1. T

Patch 1.11 Changelog

Marcin came into another thread and cleared that up; here:
  2. T

Patch 1.11 out now!

When I got mine to drop in and start downloading it was only after I actually started up the game. Checking for an update prior to that it did not show anything available, so if you have not booted up the actual game, try that and see if it acts the same as it did for me. ---------- Updated at...
  3. T

Patch 1.11 out now!

From another topic here related to that I believe Marcin came on and stated that the changes were predominate to boss fights, and to just the first two difficulty levels and that the upper two were basically unaltered. I could have misunderstood, but I think that was the gist of it. I tried to...
  4. T

Patch 1.11 Changelog

I am in North America and it is about halfway done. All I had to do was start the game and it began. Note: I tried to "check for update" before I went into the game and it showed nothing, but once I started up the game it dropped in. So I have to ask, did you start up the game?
  5. T

Patch 1.11 out now!

If you missed the changelog here is the link. 1.11 changelog If what I have been reading is correct, both of those issues should be resolved. Those were the two that kept me from playing so I hope I understood what was being said in the forums correctly. I have seen reports of some 1.10...
  6. T

Patch 1.11 out now!

PS4 Version of 1.11 now available For those PS4 players waiting to hear... PS4 Version of 1.11 (17.937 GB) is now available. Thanks CDPR
  7. T

Patch 1.11 Changelog

PS4 Version of 1.11 (17.937 GB) is now available. Thanks CDPR, you saved my weekend. :cool:
  8. T

Items disappearing in New Game + in 1.10

Makes me wonder why a company that was so connected to the players has become quiet, or when they have spoken, it was vague and elusive about the situation, particularly recently with the 1.10 issues as related to the consoles. I came over to this company because they seemed to be in touch with...
  9. T

My hope is that they learn from this and take advantage of the PC community. These players are quick to respond, care as much about the game as I believe the developers do and unless I am reading them wrong, would be more than happy to receive a patch/DLC or update a week or so ahead of the...
  10. T

Any News On The Hotfix For Consoles

Marcin posted this in another thread related to when the consoles would see a fix - thought I would pass it along. ------ A hotfix is not possible for the consoles, on these we can only receive updates. This is one of the reasons some of us are trying to get CDPR to release these patches...
  11. T

Marcin posted this reply in another thread about when the consoles would see fix - thought I would pass it along.
  12. T

Will consoles get a fix before HoS release?

I mentioned something like that as well in another post. I am sure the PC community would be glad to help them out and then when they have it cleaned up they can send it on to us on the consoles. I'd be glad to wait a little longer for something that was good to go, than to be in the spot I am...
  13. T

For the consoles, can someone from CDPR tell us if the update is already under review at Sony & Microsoft, or are they still working on it at CDPR? Basically what stage is it at at this point. The other burning question is will it be available before, at the time of, or after HoS unlocks?
  14. T

1.10 / A disaster of epic proportion..

I'd actually go for a variation of what your asking for. Since it is easier and faster to release onto the PC, I would like to see them make the patch or DLC available in pieces or by aspect (much smaller than the bundled versions) to those in the PC side of this first, allow these PC players...
  15. T

Hey first off thanks mate for trying to keep everyone clear on this, many of us appreciate it. I would suggest that you add into your response(s) that the 1.10 seems to affect any of the 16 DLC. Unless I am mistaken, even base games that have these in play could be glitched as the game accesses...
Top Bottom