Recent content by tricky93

+
  1. T

Happy Holidays from CD Projekt RED!

Merry Xmas CD Projekt RED <3
  2. T

Men of The Witcher 2

Geralt becuase he is a playaaaa with the ladies!
  3. T

Angry Joe visits CD Projekt RED, part 2

very funny video
  4. T

Music from our launch trailer available for download!

YES! was waiting for this for download so awesome
  5. T

The Witcher 2 low fps ATI

Yes its playable but horrible compare to my first time playing the game with a nvidia card and i want my experience to play the game to be perfect without problems so i might have to upgrade to a nvidia card just so i can play witcher again
  6. T

The Witcher 2 low fps ATI

Its nothing to do with his drivers, its a problem with ati/amd cards they just run the game terrible. First time i played witcher 2 i had a GTX 460 i was playing on med/high and the game run smooth and perfect couple months down the road i upgrade to the 5850 as its a more powerful card but when...
  7. T

Women of The Witcher 2

Triss :rolleyes:
  8. T

Witcher 2 blank text.

BACKUP COPY SAVED ME! Game is working fine again now i have installed the gog.com version also had a little play with the 360 controller works very well!!
  9. T

The Art of The Witcher 2

So much fine detail and hard work put in! great job :)
  10. T

Witcher 2 blank text.

Im going to uninstall the retail version of the game i baught from the store and install the backup copy i got from GOG.Com, hopefully that might fix it.
  11. T

Witcher 2 blank text.

Witcher 2 blank text. Hello witcher community, i love the witcher games and recently wanted to play through the witcher 2 again because of the EE that was released but on the menu screen i get blank text unless i go over what i want with the cursor and when trying to have conversation ingame it...
Top Bottom