Recent content by tripialos

+
  1. T

how talent multipliers work?

how talent multipliers work? Hi everyone I have a question regarding how multipliers are applied by skills. For instance: Question1 Say you enable a talent (Hunter instinct) that will increase critical hit by 20% when your adrenaline points are at max. Then you enable another skill that when...
  2. T

Little Bro got his first Tatoo

Little Bro got his first Tatoo Hi guys! Just wanted to share my little brother first tattoo.... I hope you like it because he loves it!!! :-D
  3. T

Witcher Wolf badge on Rio Olympic 2016

Hahahaha. WoW. We have an Olympic fan here.
  4. T

Witcher Wolf badge on Rio Olympic 2016

Witcher Wolf badge on Rio Olympic 2016 I don't know if someone has already mentioned this, but i just noticed that in the pistol shooting contest of Rio Olympics 2016, the Russian Athlete (which apparently has won a medal) is using some sort of a "gadget" to cover her left eye, and this gadget...
  5. T

Is CDPR moving in the wrong direction?

That is a very constructive Thread, however, guys, please next time give a little warning for spoilers to be presented in the thread. For example, i didn't know .
  6. T

[SPOILERS] Witcher 3 vs Witcher 2 vs Witcher 1. Vote and discuss which one is your favorite :)

Story: TW1 > TW2 > TW3 Gameplay: TW3 > TW1 > TW2 Visual aspect: TW3 > TW2 > TW1 (obviously) Quest design: TW3 = TW2 > TW1 Monster variety: TW1 > TW3 > TW2 Music: TW3 = TW1 > TW2 Voiceovers: TW3 = TW2 > TW1 Inventory and interface: TW1 EE > TW3 > TW2 Alchemy (in its principle): TW1 > TW3 > TW2...
  7. T

Lost saved games

Thanks for your reply buddy. I guess i will have to start my gaming time a bit earlier in order to catch up. Nevertheless i never expected that starting a new playhtrough would have cause such problems. I wish the dev team would have lsiuten to your suggestions.
  8. T

Lost saved games

Lost saved games Greetings I was on Xmas holidays and when returned my little brother sat on my gaming pc and started a "new gane" of W3. Later at night when i sat to continue my gane i noticed that the latest save i could load was at least 5-6 hours gameplay back. One assumption was that my...
  9. T

Where is Dijksta after "A deadly Plot"

Where is Dijksta after "A deadly Plot" I have finished the quest "A Deadly Plot" and i am now on the quest "Gwent: Big City Players " Thing is that i cant find Dijksta anywhere. Anyone knows where Dijksta can be found after you completed the deadly plot quest? I tried to google...
  10. T

The Witcher Store is here!

Just wanted to add a friendly comment. When i first heard that a witcher store was about to startup i was very happy and excited, and still i am. I went to order my mug and keychain couple of minutes ago and i noticed that the travel expenses where about 50% of my total order. I also noticed...
  11. T

inconsistent and confusing game balance

Give that bandit a cat potion , or swallow potion...wait for 5 min and then you will see that he will die....you know why? because he is human and witcher potions are poisons. So see.....he couldnt drink that potion did he?
  12. T

BIG patch coming in 6-7 days

I see alot of people on forums firing on CDPR and the W3. For some people like me, who have followed CDPR and Witcher since its early days we know very well what this company is and what this game repsresents. NO, CDPR is not the new EA-Ubisoft and will never be! I dont recall EA nor Ubi...
  13. T

universe compendium book on CE?

Ohh...lol , i thought it would be something like art book size. Thanks for the clarification buddy
  14. T

universe compendium book on CE?

universe compendium book on CE? Hi everyone. I keep seeing that the PC version of Witcher 3 Collectors Edition supposed to have universe compendium book but i couldn’t find such thing in my CE box Have i misunderstood something?
Top Bottom