Recent content by Triss_Merigold1

+
  1. T

Interviews and Articles on TW3

trolling ? :P
  2. T

it's going to be dark that's for sure in game.. this was kinda my way of expressing it :P not literally describing the current art.
  3. T

Thanks for sharing the art :smiling: . And It's cool to see these dirty dark sewers again :D
  4. T

Glad there was actually some new info. Ty for passing on the info delolen geralt's beard growing back is rilly badass B) :D nice move there CDPR
  5. T

Same here now. I guess It's actually kinda fooling yourself if you are expecting something new before E3. Will be waiting for E3 only nw :( :sad:
  6. T

did Master_Dandelion meant he will share new information after he get some rest ? did he ? cuz i'm bit confused
  7. T

is that picture in the background is something new and of witcher ? :huh:
  8. T

If you didn't notice then CD Projekt themselves have admitted that their main marketing campaign has not even started when people were sharing ideas about Marketing strategy of CDPR in a forum. I hope you don't think the marketing done till now costed 25,000,000 $ or even 1/10th of it.
  9. T

My thoughts exactly. it's hype is build upon the promises with TW 3 and on the fact that CD Projekt actually delivers the expectations (maybe more than that actually). Hence they could afford to have near to no marketing mainly due to their past releases of witcher franchises. In fact all people...
  10. T

I had a dream about the beginning of TW3 last night.

exact thoughts. now my dreams are only about tension of work in my lab and other things :( edit: i wish if i could have dream of witcher being triss ^_^
  11. T

Puzzles and Riddles in TW3

same here, i liked the raymond type puzzles in witcher 1 also that talking golem. but didn't preferred witcher 2's puzzles
  12. T

well, i had same opinion as well. But maybe there are few settlements where there are no such creatures. though i do agree without monsters in each settlement i would not be satisfied. like in witcher 1 there was "The Beast" in outskits or vizima. Vizima itself had no particular haunting beast...
  13. T

http://www.examiner.com/article/the-witcher-3-wild-hunt-legendary-monster-hunts-discussed Interview of Mateusz Tomaskiewicz with PC Gamer. There were few new information for me atleast such as: 1) There will be many legendary creatures apart from normal monsters which will be tougher to kill...
Top Bottom