Recent content by Troldierman

+
  1. Troldierman

CEO of CDPR Adam Kicinski on (a possibile) Witcher 4. True or fake news?

I don't see Witcher 4 coming out in next 5-6 years. My bet is around 2025.
  2. Troldierman

Now playing [music]

October is comin'...RIP Pete. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-jYnU-UPcA
  3. Troldierman

Wild Hunt, or Hearts of Stone, or ... (help!)

You can start HoS before The Isle of Mists (there's a minor interaction with a certain character). Play BaW after finishing both the main game and HoS as it's usually written as the closure.
  4. Troldierman

Now playing [music]

Need moar Ugh! in my shroop! ---------- Updated at 03:48 PM ---------- Good taste man! I love TFoS as well. They are one of my favourite amongst newer bands.
  5. Troldierman

So With GOTY Released Does That Mean EE is Officially Dead?

Forget EE. They're completely focused on Cyberpunk right now. Maybe Witcher 4 will come after Cyberpunk and the unannounced AAA game. Which means there will be no new Witcher related content for about 8-10 years at least.
  6. Troldierman

Vimme Vivaldi's New Appearance (Patch 1.30)

To me, his old appearance perfectly suits his personality. Now he looks like some sort of dwarf mage banker. I think I'm going to revert to 1.24. This patch has been good for nothing so far. GOTY patch... meh.
  7. Troldierman

Vimme Vivaldi's New Appearance (Patch 1.30)

It's the shittiest kind of new content. There! I haven't said much negative stuff about CDPR except criticizing the plot of Blood and Wine a bit previously but this Vivaldi overhaul is just extremely ludicrous and meaningless.
  8. Troldierman

Patch 1.30 -- Changelog

Blood and Wine wasn't really 20/30 hours at all. Main quest is even shorter than HoS, not to mention its way inferior plot. Some side quests were engaging, some were filler. Toussaint was very well designed but a lot of missed opportunities like the omission of Caed Myrkvid, Pomerol Vineyard and...
  9. Troldierman

Patch 1.30 -- Changelog

I'm not digging Vivaldi's total overhaul. His old look suits his personality well. Besides, it seems like he has become way too old overnight.
  10. Troldierman

Patch 1.30 -- Changelog

Trololo got surprise for all good mans. Good man Marcin post this on tweetbook.
  11. Troldierman

Patch 1.30 -- Changelog

Bromance with Regis! Maybe a threesome with Orianna!
  12. Troldierman

Symbols and crypts

I think it's loosely based on the Ordo Dracul symbol: http://whitewolf.wikia.com/wiki/Ordo_Dracul And yea, @Boromir2015, as you've pointed out, all the curiosity regarding these shrines all over Toussaint and the glowing doors inside the crypt it just reinstates the fact that Blood and Wine...
  13. Troldierman

Now playing [music]

New SubRosa! As intense as ever.
  14. Troldierman

Hidden object game or "Wimmelbild"

Couldn't find Ciri and Vesemir. Found the crones, my brother :evil:, Triss, Yen, Geralt, O'Dimm (between the two skull indentations), Roche, and Iorveth.
  15. Troldierman

What are your favourite Music tracks from The Witcher 3?

My top 2 favorites are Wind in the Caroberta Woods and the Slopes of Blessure, both are from Blood and Wine. First one is a brilliant, twisted Elder Scrolls inspired take on the Kaer Morhen theme. Latter is just pure feel good awesomeness. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ui7s31Tp84
Top Bottom