Recent content by Tucoffin

+
  1. Tucoffin

Deck of the Day

Hold your horses, buddy, I still love (and use) frigates, in a Stockpile deck no less with reliable success. Foltest's Pride (along with other cards) really thrive on the crew synergies, not to mention my favorite ship generates points without going tall, thus bricking some removal options every...
  2. Tucoffin

Deck of the Day

'Cause he's a chad! Mayhap the chaddest of 'em all!
  3. Tucoffin

Matchmaking still flawed?

Yes, it's curious to say the least. I'm trying a Mobilization Idarran-Siege-Archers NR deck (which has solid results) and very often I get matched with decks with lots of bandits and armor. It's precisely the stuff that greatly minimizes damage pings, yet when I use the 8-or-lower-provisions ST...
  4. Tucoffin

Now reading [books]

That's a wonderful read, I remember what reading that book felt like.
  5. Tucoffin

Gwent Card of The Moment

Cursed Knight called, and he was angry! I see the grounds for a lawsuit here. I'd watch my back if I were you...
  6. Tucoffin

Gwent Card of The Moment

Well put. Dandelion: Vainglory looms over our heads, I'm positive nobody in this fine community is daring enough to craft their decks without keeping this dastardly minstrel in mind. As a matter of fact, I think it's time for our valuable fellow card player (and mentor) quintivarium to address...
  7. Tucoffin

Gwent Card of The Moment

Interesting points, but in this particular one I beg to differ. Elder Bear is a beast, so we have synergy with a few cards that base their effects on this tag. Whether they're valuable or not is a different matter, but certainly they cannot just pass by unmentioned.
  8. Tucoffin

Any decks that make you feel frustrated?

Completely agree, I never GG anyone who plays more cards than needed to win a match. I compare it with someone who keeps moving chess pieces when they have already checkmated their opponent.
  9. Tucoffin

Season of the Dryad begins!

This mode will be sorely missed! Regarding my best chains, there were quite a few worthy of notice, but one I got today was quite fun (for me, and ultimately unfair to my opponent): She who Knows - Ciri Nova - She Who Knows - Ciri Nova - Forfeit
  10. Tucoffin

Gwent Group - Friendly Foes

Excellent initiative, @DRK3, although I find it a little bit too restrictive to become interested in joining. For instance, unable to do damage may hamper a few other decks that are not necessarily oppressive even though I understand the reasons you put it as a rule. On the other hand, if a...
  11. Tucoffin

Gwent Card of The Moment

I really enjoy this initiative of yours, @quintivarium. Can't wait for your Wyvern Shield review!
  12. Tucoffin

Help Deleting Forum Profile

My apologies, the link was posted in a forum deletion account post so I assumed it was related.
  13. Tucoffin

Help Deleting Forum Profile

I found this link in a related topic where the OP was asking the same thing, it's the GOG page for forum account deletion. Farewell, mate.
  14. Tucoffin

I repainted Geralt´s Grandmaster Ursine figure

Fantastic work! While I wouldn't buy the original figurine, if I saw yours on display, I'd probably buy it. And I didn't even play any game of the Witcher series, it just...looks like Geralt.
  15. Tucoffin

Any decks that make you feel frustrated?

Lately playing Gwent has become a chore, and I do regret buying the latest Journey. The game continues to be beautiful beyond comparison, but I realized I'm getting more and more annoyed at the end of a playing session (which also has become noticeably shorter). I just don't seem to have the...
Top Bottom