Recent content by Tulsen

+
  1. Tulsen

Thronebreaker is Still Crashing After the 1.02 Update [PS4]

After Patch 1.02 on PS4 Pro: I chose "Rematch" in two different Puzzles in the First Area of the game, the game froze twice in the Loading Screen and did not respond at all. Reproductivity: 100% :) / I won't test it further myself, I have other games to play. Please fix your game, I want...
  2. Tulsen

Thronebreaker Crashing and Framerate Issues [PS4]

I am behind a swampy area now. It gets even worse there: I have to do every fight twice. After winning the first time, it crashes. Not very rewarding :) I did not know about the game until it showed up in the PS-Store. They should have QAd the game much more. We all would love to play the...
  3. Tulsen

Thronebreaker Crashing and Framerate Issues [PS4]

Same here, PS4 Pro. I am quite far into the games story. At least 20 Crashes with the same error code other people mentioned. In between the crashes: cursor gone in camp menu. Terrible frame drops during fights and even in the deckbuilding menu. This is game only about cards, most of the stuff...
  4. Tulsen

Deranged Cow cannot be completed / enemy does not make move

Okay, got it. Thank you for taking some time explaing it. I'll continue my journey now, apart from the occasional hiccup, this game is beautiful. P.S.: Ich will doch nur die blöde Kuh plattmachen :D
  5. Tulsen

Done and done. But I have a question: Why is there a "technical issue" reporting forum here? Do the devs not look into issues in this forums? Cheers from Hamburg.
  6. Tulsen

Cursor in Camp Menu gone

Just did it. Cheers and thanks for commenting.
  7. Tulsen

Cursor in Camp Menu gone

Heya, every so often, the cursor is gone when I open the camp menu. There is no way to get around this than to fully restart the application. Reload does not help. You cannot accesss the workshop and other parts of the camp. Happens after every story related match. Playing on PS4 Pro with...
  8. Tulsen

Heya, I tried to finish the "Deranged Cow" Puzzle, but the enemy AI does not make its move after I end my turn and so I'm stuck. I tried to reload any savegame, restarted the game several times on my PS4 Pro ... no progress. Anybody has the same issues? EDIT: I know how the puzzle is supposed...
Top Bottom