Recent content by Tupexi

+
  1. Tupexi

[POLL] The Multiplayer Thread

I don't need it... but I will happily welcome one. Whatever they decide to implement as long as it's well done. Be it player designed quests, co-op or just a hub area.
  2. Tupexi

What happens after the game ends?

Maybe the teased online component is a dynamic quest system... That would be nice. Also, player designed quests would be awesome but tools for that may be too much to ask.
  3. Tupexi

If you can only change one thing in this game what would it be?

I first thought about this as well. Then I realized it wouldn't really be changing one thing but overhauling the entire game, perhaps beyond the limits of possible. So with that in mind. I'd say the aesthetics. I have seen glimpses of this but not nearly enough to be satisfied: That said, I'm...
  4. Tupexi

Gender and Identity

I just hope we could all agree that not everything needs to be a platform for that particular agenda and it shouldn't be held against the developer if they choose not to use their game as such. These discussions very rarely end well and I'd much rather have a civil talk about a game most of us...
  5. Tupexi

[SPOILERS] Blood&Wine Discussion thread

Then again, resurrecting Geralt makes even less sense and yet nobody seems to mind. I'm just happy to see him. I had the widest smile when I read the info... :geraltfeelgood:
  6. Tupexi

About Blood and Wine (SPOILERS)

This has been said before, but as long as Regis has a major role I'm happy. Actually make the whole expansion about Geralt talking with Regis for 30 hours.
  7. Tupexi

Will Cyberpunk 2077 be coming to consoles?

I don't really know what you guys mean by obsolete. Those consoles will be obsolete once they stop making games for them and shut down their servers, not before. Or if you mean obsolete by having a next generation consoles around. Well if the release of CP2077 takes that long, our current PC's...
  8. Tupexi

[SPOILERS] What's your opinion on Hearts of Stone?

I liked HoS even more than the vanilla game and considering it is, arguably, one of the best games ever made this is pretty high praise. Blood and Wine -> Shut up CDPR and take my money... Actually you already have my money. As you were.
  9. Tupexi

Lessons from Fallout 4

No, please no, none of that Sims bulls*it!
  10. Tupexi

Gamefaqs best game ever poll

We're too late... nnoooo. Soo best game ever competition: 4 Final Fantasy games, 4 Zelda games, 5 Super Mario Games and a freaking Pokemon game. Who picked these candidates?
  11. Tupexi

Total playtime?

Where can I check it out? (PS4) Did they add the counter just now?
  12. Tupexi

1.10 / A disaster of epic proportion..

All I have to say is: 17GB! 17GB
  13. Tupexi

Skellige' s Most Wanted / 1.10 ???

Once I read the patch notes, I came in tech support looking for exactly this issue and whether there's any info on it.
  14. Tupexi

The Dandelion quest almost made me quit playing witcher 3...

This. And when Priscilla remarks she's "not in the mood for jests" I wanted to yell at her face so bad. Like, bitch you have no idea how many times I have pulled his ass out of a mess he created. Just like this one.
  15. Tupexi

Suicidal Tendencies

1,5m fall -> break your legs, die in agony. 50m to water with full battle cuirass -> Hey look, Buckthorn :what2:
Top Bottom