Recent content by turbolego

+
  1. turbolego

Cyberpunk 2077 PC Crash Issues

Thanks @RogerFang that worked for me. :beer: My software/specs: Cyberpunk 1.22 GTX 1070 @ driver 466.27 Windows 10.0.19043 Build 19043 (aka. v. 21H1 OS build 19043.1023) My game saves were from version 1.2 of the game and I had not problem loading those old saves now. I did not try to...
  2. turbolego

Stanislavski's Method achievement bugged

Fixed by starting a new playthrough as "streetkid" (easy difficulty for faster progression) and following this guide: https://www.okaygotcha.com/2020/12/cyberpunk-2077-guide-to-stanislavski.html Took me 6,5 hours but I finally have all the achievements now...
  3. turbolego

Stanislavski's Method achievement bugged

Anyone else playing on PC (Steam / Windows 10) and cannot get this achievement? I have completed main mission and all quests. Selected "Nomad" option in dialog every time. Still nothing. 1614966883
  4. turbolego

Quest Breaking Bug: Brendan The Vending Machine

This is what i did. I went back to save from before i was strong enough to move the dumpster. Fast travel between brendan and my bed until i finished the quest.
  5. turbolego

True Warrior achievement possibly bugged, where can i see how many melee kills i have?

I need to see how many melee kills i have. I'm running the game on Steam, Windows 10. Other threads only state that this achievement might be bugged without discussing if there's a method for checking how many melee kills the game has counted. thread on this forum: ACHIEVEMENT: TRUE WARRIOR...
  6. turbolego

Disassembling items is too slow. I made a small autohotkey script to disassemble stuff for me

You can make this faster by editing SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Cyberpunk 2077\r6\config\inputContexts.xml <hold action="disassemble_item" timeout="0.01" /> <hold action="craft_item" timeout="0.01" /> Source:
  7. turbolego

Can't complete achievement 'The Jungle'

For me, talking to this medic/vendor activated the achievement (see attached screenshots). I already had all police scanner stuff done and finished the game. Very strange.
  8. turbolego

Quest Breaking Bug: Brendan The Vending Machine

Got the quest done today. Reloaded an old save from before i finished the main story, Seems like fast travel and sleeping works... at least for me. Still bugged on my other save.
  9. turbolego

Disassembling items is too slow. I made a small autohotkey script to disassemble stuff for me

$Shift:: Loop { Send {z down} Sleep 400 Send {z up} } return https://www.autohotkey.com/ Demo: Any better methods? :shrug:
  10. turbolego

Arasaka polycarbonate-laced bulletproof aramid vest: "Increases Armor by 17,854"

Ah... I'm European... Different decimal separators over here... :facepalm: Thanks! :beer: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decimal_separator#/media/File:DecimalSeparator.svg
  11. turbolego

Arasaka polycarbonate-laced bulletproof aramid vest: "Increases Armor by 17,854"

This increase in armor is not reflected in my armor stats? If I remove all my clothes except this vest, my total armor is just 122? Is this a bug? :shrug: The vest has an Armadillo mod with "+5.10 Armor" and the text "Increases Armor by 5.097"
  12. turbolego

If you have random crashes and the steam-version: try the "Verify integrity of game files..." button

Game crashed for me when trying to fast travel to the same spot on the map. Thought I'd might as well try the "Verify integrity of game files..." button in steam, and it found one file (7.44GB large file lol) that needed to be fixed, and now I can fast travel again... Try it, you might have a...
  13. turbolego

Can you ignore the main quest and just do side-quests forever?

According to this thread, you should be able to keep playing side-quests after the main quest is done? THE GAME IS LITERALLY BROKEN RIGHT NOW. I'VE BEAT THE GAME AND I CAN'T PLAY IT ANYMORE.
  14. turbolego

Can you ignore the main quest and just do side-quests forever?

This bug is scary, it prevents you from continuing after the main quest is done: THE GAME IS LITERALLY BROKEN RIGHT NOW. I'VE BEAT THE GAME AND I CAN'T PLAY IT ANYMORE. So, can you ignore the main quest? Side quests only? :shrug:
Top Bottom