Recent content by Turtleboats

+
  1. T

THE VOTE: GG. Should it stay or should it go?

Keep, I don't get the point in being salty of not giving or not receiving 5 scrap. Overtime it will add up, but a game or two without that scrap is negligible, its there to promote sportsmanship.
  2. T

I just don't understand the hate for Monster decks.

As a Scoia'Tael player even though the monster faction is beatable, it doesn't mean it's an easy win; it always feels like I am the one with the uphill climb. That said if its a monster weather deck, well then the probability of winning goes down even further. There isn't anything wrong when a...
  3. T

Game is super frustrating.

True words man, I understand what you mean completely and it is indeed good that we are having these discussions.
  4. T

The basic set awarded for leveling up in HS does indeed provide the player an incentive to stay in the system, that much is true. These are of course things I hope Gwent addresses in the future. That said that's not what I am discussing about with the OP.
  5. T

Legendary droprate is too low

I would be surprised if Goldens/Legendaries have significant if any different drop rates as they are the same crafting cost. Goldens are as important as legendaries in this game.
  6. T

Feedback and -Monetization suggestion inside

Ah but heres the catch, Gwent requires no money at all as it will adopt the F2P business model. No one is saying you need to pay 60-100- or 200 dollars. The argument should rather be, if the product doesn't provide much value for the amount of money invested from the consumer then no one will...
  7. T

You already mentioned you had some experience with Hearthstone and their systems, so what makes Gwent so much different? Instead of low effort posts like: explain what Hearthstone does much better than Gwent in its business/progression model. Stating that you don't like the genre essentially...
  8. T

Do you expect a CCG to just hand you a full set of cards in the first weeks of your gameplay time without even paying a cent? Gwent is a free to play game - no one is forcing anyone to pay for anything if that is the route you want to take, which is completely fine. As shocking as it may seem...
  9. T

Legendary droprate is too low

Have opened around ~150 packs so far and got like 10-12 goldens/legendaries (which imo are equally important pulls.) When you are lucky to get maybe one pack a day in Hearthstone, getting 2-3 kegs, crafting material and extra scraps, I feel like Gwent is being quite generous. Perhaps the pull...
  10. T

Why is Scoia'tael unpopular among higher level players?

There's no reason to craft cards and play them when the NR and Monster factions are infinitely stronger atm. Even an average hand from either faction take on the best Scoia'tael hand.
  11. T

Opinion on drawing mechanism

A larger mulligan only makes the stronger decks even stronger. When you put in cards like Olgierd, you are banking on getting him ideally round 1, but that is also the risk you take of adding him to your deck - As he provides a consistent advantage as the rounds progress, a mechanic that you are...
  12. T

Adrenaline Rush OK or NOT?

What faction are you playing as OP- I assume a non weather Monster deck or Skellige? If you don't have a way of a debuffing x Faction's unit when everyone has access to the same special/weather cards, perhaps it's not the strength of adrenaline rush, but rather your deck is way too greedy.
  13. T

Monster Faction Power Discussion

I find it absolutely shocking that the number of people on this poll voted to keep as is. That just screams to me that those are the people that are playing the monster deck atm. There is a reason why many peoples experiences in the beta atm are running in to 30/40/50% played against monster...
Top Bottom