Recent content by TweetyLeaf

+
  1. T

GWENT: Ask a Dev

What is the reason for choosing Mountain Snake as last title reward for season of the viper? (For non pro players). As far as I know it is nonvenomous snake, while Copperhead and Sidewinder are both venomous snakes. Wouldn't something like King Cobra or Black Mamba be much more better suited...
  2. T

Connection Issues

Experiencing problems with connections and sign in error today. Anyone else have problems?
  3. T

Why the person above you should be banned

^Banned for overusing scorch.
  4. T

For CDPR and Gwent team

Ah, it is sad if the problem is still there for higher ranks :( I play Anna Henrietta at the moment, and I feel I manage to keep some of my engines alive long enough for them to matter. I would like to have bronze unlock options more (they really should change imperial diviner so that the purify...
  5. T

For CDPR and Gwent team

Maybe my rank is so low at the moment because I just came back that I haven't encountered decks like that.
  6. T

For CDPR and Gwent team

Did you play when there was possible to chain 5 scorches in a row?
  7. T

For CDPR and Gwent team

Thank you. I mean it. I started playing gwent in early beta, stopped because of removal was out of hand for long time and the infamous midwinter patch threw the game out of balance. Checked back when 2 row system was introduced, still removal heavy, non interesting gameplay. Checked back after...
  8. T

I'm back to the game, and need help getting started again

Thank you for the link, this will help me get back to the game greatly.
  9. T

Thanks! appreciate this tip very much. I have around 150k scraps, and thats one of the reason I posted this. I Dont wanna spend those "wrong". Damn. Well, I will see if I can work around that. Thanks.
  10. T

"Can someone be nice and give me an update on gwent's status and major deckstyles? " This was too hard question for you people?
  11. T

Hi! I stopped playing Gwent beta around february this year, so it's been a while. Would love to get back into game, but I am facing a problem, I have no idea how the game plays these days, and like everyone else, I lost my deck lists when they went out of beta. I played mostly monsters and...
  12. T

GWENT: Ask a Dev Discussion Thread

Returning to game and I have 150k of shards and no idea how to spend them, I am afraid that I just build non competitive decks and then I will be sad and lose to everyone, and lose my interest in the game I really like. How on earth can I approach spending these?
  13. T

Why the person above you should be banned

^ Ban for dealing cards from under the deck
  14. T

VR Editions: Yay or Nay

No. Not even after release. VR is not ready as a platform and might not ever be for very long time. I much rather cdpr concentrates using their resources making games, not porting one game to 10 different platforms.
  15. T

Is there a way figure out what choices I made? (pc)

Hi! I wanted to play w3 again, but because my memory sucks, I would very much like to see what choices I made on my 1st playthrough? I have end save in my pc. Is there a way? Thanks.
Top Bottom