Recent content by tymonthethief

+
  1. T

[mod] Poker Dice Cheater

Considering some of the opponents seem to have uncanny luck for pulling 5 of a kinds out of their arse at times on the very last round (and costing me a fortune in the process) this makes an annoying game of chance skewed for me instead Bwa hahaha.
  2. T

[TW1][mod] Flash Mod v1.01

Hm I like that it adds in three quickslots and two weapon slots. Since A: The leather jacket is what he pretty much uses in the intro movie and he is using TWO daggers, and B: The excellent leather jacket has three visible potion holders on the jacket, yet you can only use two? Kind of stupid if...
  3. T

[TW1] [mod] HOW!!? and other annoying sounds

The teleport sound is annoying, squeaky, and high pitched. It's definitely annoying.
  4. T

[mod] Kalkstein sells teleportation stone and powerful potions

I used the save game editor and added the teleportation stone back to my inventory. It doesn't work in act 3 and above, so it's actually fairly useless to have.
  5. T

Play the game as Night Elf (World of Warcraft)

Considering you can't really use a bow or any of the weapons they use... This isn't really befitting the character or the game universe at all. Also...nice to see people agree with me on this travesty of a game. Paying to play a game you already bought... Ripoff.
  6. T

[mod] Geralt face retexture

Geralt: You know you want some of the Nega-McDonalds Big Macs. Or I'll use the steel sword on you and turn YOU into a Big Mac.
  7. T

[TW1][mod] Full Combat Rebalance v1.3 RC

Ehh... I tried this mod and I'm really not a huge fan of it. Granted it makes the game tougher, which in itself makes it a bit more fun but they removed the Axii sign which is actually something that amused me a great deal to tinker with. Also, combat is just a bit too quick for my taste. (And...
  8. T

[TW1][mod] Walk in OTS mode

It's nice to be able to walk instead of run constantly. Especially considering in some circumstances it looks odd when you are running, and then it goes to like a cutscene type deal and your character is shown walking up to an NPC or something.
  9. T

[mod] First Person Enabled

This looks fun. I'll give it a try.
  10. T

[TW1][mod] Scabbard Mod ver 1.04

Hm. I'll have to try this. It always struck me as odd that in the intro movie he actually had a scabbard for the sword he uses...but in the game itself... nothing.
  11. T

[TW1][tool] Save game editor

Works good, but can you make it where you can add in alternate weapons as well? I'd like to be able to actually add in like two handed axes, clubs, daggers and so on. It's the one thing it's missing really.
  12. T

[TW1][mod] Stuff that make Geralt's life easier!!

This mod enables one to do what you can do in just about every other RPG out there... actually carry around different weapons to sell off or use. The fact you don't get the maximum actual 'equip space' IE three quick slots and two short weapons until the very ass end of the game (unless you...
  13. T

[TW1][mod] Geralt's Companion Wolf

This is a great mod BUT I found out that it is the source of a problem I've been having. With this mod installed, the enhanced edition additional adventures Price of Neutrality and Side Effects DO NOT WORK. It goes from the inn scene straight to the menu as if the game was over in both of them...
  14. T

Enhanced Edition Adventure Module Problems.

I'm not computer illiterate. I know what I'm doing most of the time. I don't request help unless I'm pretty sure I've done nothing wrong. I removed the old modules first, reinstalled, tried playing one of them again... same result. Goes to the inn, dandelion is telling a story. story over, goes...
  15. T

Mods/Adventure Request/Idea thread

I'm probably one of the few people that use the Axii sign regularly. It's funny to watch two monsters beat on eachother. However, it's annoying that even when it's completely powered up, and you have full intelligence, it lasts so short. Is there any way to make the sign a permanent one? Since...
Top Bottom