Recent content by Tyrannikos

+
  1. T

Alternate Yen outfit keeps toggling back on by itself

Alternate Yen outfit keeps toggling back on by itself I downloaded the free Yen outfit DLC yesterday (thanks for supporting the game, CDPR), but I'm not a fan of how it looks. Unfortunately, the outfit keeps toggling on by itself. I've noticed it happens every time I boot the game up. Sometimes...
  2. T

“Become a pro-reviewer” - Results

Congrats to the winner! Why was I under the impression that multiple people would win? Maybe I was just getting my hopes up... D:
  3. T

A personal message from your favorite Community Manager

Entering a competition just by commenting? I don't have to do little dances for you or try to make you laugh like in every other competition? This I like.
  4. T

New interview with Marcin Iwiński, CD Projekt Red's CEO

Very good answer on the topic of Mass Effect 3 - give a diplomatic [yet truthful] answer, then turn focus on The Witcher 2. That being said, the end game of The Witcher 2 was beyond satisfying. I had no questions after my final fight. I loved that how much I found out was up to me - that I had...
  5. T

Updated Facebook timeline covers

Definitely a fan of cover 3.
  6. T

Review our game – Game Informer competition

I'm wondering just how many submissions they got. I know for a fact not every single one of the 1,000 giveaway winners submitted their entries. But then there are a ton of people who didn't win that giveaway who ARE submitting entries [it was kind of vague who was supposed to submit them -...
  7. T

I'm going crazy to see who was picked for this! I wish we knew how many people were being chosen. The anticipation kills me... D:
  8. T

PrimaGames competition – results

Congrats to the winners! I'm not good at things like this, but I definitely enjoyed reading the entries.
  9. T

I've linked my review everywhere so people are probably sick of seeing it. I've also posted it on the fanpage as well as sent in an email. I just like being safe though. >_> Here's my review! http://www.emptyapartment.net/home/review-the-witcher-2-assassins-of-kings-enhanced-edition.html
  10. T

Review our game – Community reviewers selected

I would actually assume the publisher handled sending these copies. At least, that is normally the case with these review copy things. I got my copy shipped from WB, which is just a few towns away from me. That's why I got the game on the 14th. I could easily be wrong though.
  11. T

Correct me if I'm wrong, but they never said anything about actively trying to get the game to us early. They just wanted to give out copies to be reviewed. I'm pretty sure getting the copy early is just some notion you came up with because I don't remember seeing anything about that anywhere.
  12. T

I'm sorry to hear so many people are still without their copies! I heard the game shipped from somewhere very close to where I live in California, USA. Every winner from California seems to have gotten their copy. I got mine four days before the game even came out. I hope you guys get yours...
  13. T

And that's it! http://www.emptyapartment.net/home/review-the-witcher-2-assassins-of-kings-enhanced-edition.html I loved playing the game. I loved reviewing it. I had a blast! Thanks to anyone who reads my review!
  14. T

Finished the final draft for my review! I'm going to clean it up, add pictures, links, headers and the like when I wake up later. This has been a great opportunity. :]
Top Bottom