Recent content by Tyrelsdottir

+
  1. Tyrelsdottir

LOST ACCOUNT !!!

I was playing ths game on my ipad for over 2 months, I had got to about level 29, I think I clicked on the Rogue Mage to look at it, came back from the link and I was suddenly set back to level 1, I hadn't left the game or logged out, all my progress was just gone, wiped, like I had never played...
  2. Tyrelsdottir

I have been sent back to level 1?

Can anyone help with this? I've been playing Gwent for a while now and was around level 30, had completed several of the progress trees etc, and suddenly today my level was set back at 1 and loads of progress lost, I tried logging out and back in but this didn't solve it, what has happened?
  3. Tyrelsdottir

Deck Building Guides - Overview & Introduction

Thanks! I found the glossary which was quite useful as I didn't know what some of the terms meant at all, I think the game should offer definitions/meanings as a toggled setting when you play so you can check what something might do before you play a card. I have already played against...
  4. Tyrelsdottir

The two main problems of gwent

I am new to this game and had the unfortunate experience of playing someone with Sihil, it just kept coming back out and destroying higher and higher power cards of mine, it was impossible as my deck wasn't at the level of my opponent's in the first place, it just destroyed me. 1660500204 What...
  5. Tyrelsdottir

GWENT: Community Q&A Thread - Ask Your Questions Here

Is there an explanation anywhere for all the terminology on the cards at a very basic level ie what and when do orders work, and all the rest of the stuff written on the cards?
  6. Tyrelsdottir

Deck Building Guides - Overview & Introduction

I am a newbie to this form of Gwent (I played Witcher game Gwent and this is very different) and am really starting to struggle although I have progressed through dumb luck it seems, but half the time I don't understand how the cards are supposed to work individually or together or what half the...
Top Bottom