Recent content by Tyrvar

+
  1. T

YOU MAY HAVE NOTICED some closed threads.

You're a bit eccentric, aren't you Sardukhar. The threads have mostly become sources of dispute (specifically the Triss thread), so this decision was probably for the best, disappointing as it may be. :sadtriss:
  2. T

Triss Merigold (all spoilers)

I...this...what? This has got to be the most blunt thing I've ever read regarding Triss. I love it.
  3. T

A couple of added lines of dialogue for several characters adds up to a fair amount of work. Not to mention all the other work required to make the scenes for the characters and their new speech. Although I want more Triss dialogue with Geralt, I'd like to see her interacting with other...
  4. T

Removed Omelette Quest for Yennefer restored!

Why don't we just have a great Witcher bake off, with Dandelion, Zoltan, Triss, Yen etc and they can all ma-... ah fuck that idea... it wouldn't fit at all. I get what you meant earlier though, the scene doesn't really fit the tense moment of the U.M.A. questline, still a nice scene and quite...
  5. T

Removed Omelette Quest for Yennefer restored!

Ahahaha absolutely fantastic scene, I'd gladly go through with it even though I'm a Triss fan. Her romance needs work ofc for these reasons, but I don't want/expect it to copy or mirror Yen's. Besides,
  6. T

http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/40694-The-Triss-content-and-the-inconsistency-of-our-romance-s-choice/page105?p=1734645#post1734645 Oh the memories. Not my finest moment in the Witcher 3 seeing that. I honestly don't think that much is needed for fixes than about 5 minutes more of...
  7. T

:areukiddingme: Huh...? Perhaps some details of what exactly annoyed you would help. Though, from Act 3 onwards I understand the anger. Other than that Triss was a fantastic character and an overall success in my opinion.
  8. T

I'll take you back to where the discussion about Fringilla and Triss started since you won't go there yourself. That's nothing to do with why Triss or Trissefer, whichever you want to call her was selected for TW1-2-3 instead of Vigo like you said, Keldrath. So I'll go back to my original...
  9. T

And this event is how long exactly before the Witcher games ( Witcher 3 in particular) ? And how much has happened ( or possibly happened for those romancing others) between Geralt and her to strengthen their relationship (friend or lover)? You can't just look at things in isolation you need to...
  10. T

It's been Fringilla since #5774. Keep it Triss, no need to derail this thread with such heresy.
  11. T

:offtopic: All these claims about misreading, it appears you're all misreading the sticky post. There's a thread for that nonsense here : http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/52373-The-Lodge-of-Sorceresses(all-spoilers)
  12. T

Don't worry, I'm not against your opinion, I just feel differently and provided my thoughts on the matter. :) Yeah, I understand what you mean, with Triss I was mostly annoyed/confused at the inability to continue the romance straight-away, but it gave us a great story arc to make up for it...
  13. T

That quote requires a bit more context, it doesn't really generate a balanced picture as a stand alone quote screaming "betrayal". I'm sure the decision is not a light one, and not quite as straight forward as that. Otherwise it wouldn't be a world class piece of writing. Yes, the interaction...
  14. T

I think that's the point, you don't have an option to shut them up when they tell you about your relationship with Yen (which is over). You instead have to be told how whipped you are even though, you are currently with a different sorceress. Which is annoying as you're being abused about a...
  15. T

First bit, I see your point and it's something that annoyed a lot of people about the Big Witcher Booze up at Kaer Morhen in the UMA questline. Triss seems to be completely irrelevant at the table other than as a tool for Lambert to annoy Yen. That and the fact nobody else seems to acknowledge...
Top Bottom