Recent content by uber_croupier

+
  1. uber_croupier

Balance Council upgrade suggestions

Dear CDP :sad: Could you please consider giving players more options to balance cards? 1. Adding or removing a status or an ability: - veil, doomed etc - order/zeal, sabbath etc 2. Row condition - I don't think enough cards is row locked. 3. Changing card category. Players could vote...
  2. uber_croupier

The balance counsil is unbalanced?

I think the problem lies in easy access to that tool. It doesn't seems like implementetion reached it's goal. Perhaps we need another condition, such as being at least rank 3? I can even imagine people creating bot accounts to troll the community completely throwing off everything. There will...
  3. uber_croupier

Winner, still a looser

Yesterday I had my precious MMR tainted with weird match results. I lost MMR after winning with players in PRO rank. Instead of seeing my score updated on second screen post battle, I saw myself being on rank 30th. When back in Menu, I saw my points deducted from Pro rank - just like after...
  4. uber_croupier

Patch Notes 11.10

I actually hoped we will be given more than just power/provision changes. Like add/remove status or add row condition. I don't think this solution is sustainable for the future.
  5. uber_croupier

Gwentfinity?

Hi folks. Since former ea ceo at Unity reached new heights of gaming extortion, and is expecting developers to pay per game installation, I'm worried CDP might consider closing the game completely. Rightlyso?
  6. uber_croupier

Deckbuilder filters

Card Power filter would have been much useful.
  7. uber_croupier

Changes to Gwent you want before Maintenance Mode

I assume this happens in casual mode? I think we all did that to complete some silly quests :D For ranked, I think it would be worth changing number of rank levels? I recently got my fiance into the game, and search times above 15s are harsh sometimes. Dear CDP, Please maintain esports scene...
  8. uber_croupier

Patch Notes 11.7

The worst part of Gwentfinity is loosing pro scene and esports. Otherwise, I see this as a chance for community to improve the game as a whole. Whether it's already too far into power creep or community system fails, we'll see. I know I said it already, but it's really a shame CDP did not work...
  9. uber_croupier

Patch Notes 11.7

Yeah, I see these play for 12 boost, it's more than some 7/8P cards. They're even fine with Devo archetypes, which is just bonkers when you compare it to Equinox. Now, CDP will be "collating data" for 2 months before realising it needs nerf, again loosing another bunch of players in the process.
  10. uber_croupier

Patch Notes 11.7

I think doomed status to Equinox killed this card. I can agree with ceiling though. It feels very unfair to limit that card to 2 plays per game, while my enemy plays 10 Waylays, sometimes spawning 5 power Deadeyes. It's also easier to brick it if you play Simlas, cause Alissa is no longer there...
  11. uber_croupier

Share Your Weird/Unusual Matches

Watching last mid-season tournament - which I love by the way - will truly miss Gwent pro scene. But I cannot understand why Kaneki did not go for a draw? He gave up before playing Mutna Sword. This is not letting me rest. What am I missing? :rolleyes:
  12. uber_croupier

Dun Banner and Dandelion

Dun Banner isn't summoned from deck when boosted by Belohun :(
  13. uber_croupier

Trying Out New Factions Is heavily Discouraged

When I started playing Gwent, I picked SK and grinded same warrior deck until I got to like rank 10. With every few games, I was able to gain new cards to upgrade my deck, to win further. I simply did not play other factions until I could create new synergies. I never net-decked, never purchased...
  14. uber_croupier

Cultists are not even top tier!

I sense irony :coolstory: I did not encounter them even once from rank 9 to pro. I was sure they were nerfed, and was quite happy with state of the game...
  15. uber_croupier

Cultists are not even top tier!

Just got back to pro after few days of farming - already getting flashbacks of some nonsense that made me quit for 6 months. How do I counter 20-30 points bronzes every turn? Sometimes even 70-100 in longer rounds. I saw this circus reach 500 points. I don't think I ever won a game against...
Top Bottom