Recent content by ubereil

+
  1. U

Game registration - problems and solutions here

It didn't have anything to do with the installer. It was when trying to register the game I got that error, and it was solved by unchecking a few safety instructions in IE.Übereil
  2. U

Enhanced Edition installation problems and solutions

Yeah, it worked. Just remember that there are THREE things you should uncheck. Considering that lots of pepole here don't have an English OS that is an important thing to point out, since you otherwise risk unchecking the wrong oppinion (me, I only unchecked two things).Übereil
  3. U

Well, not here. It points to an older thread at this site (where it doesn't get answered either).Übereil
  4. U

Cool. But how to get past the InternetExeption 12057?Übereil
  5. U

The error message has changed to InternetExeption 12057. What does it mean, and how do I fix it? And still, can I reregister my copy on this computer?Übereil
  6. U

I registered in Febuary... :(Übereil
  7. U

Same. And I got The Witcher back when my computer couldn't even handle it just to support CD Project as much as possible (seriously considering buying EE as well). And now when I'm trying to register the stupid thing can't connect to the server. >:(I've been waiting for this day since the game...
Top Bottom