Recent content by UglyCrone

+
  1. UglyCrone

Game wont launch

Error reason: Unhandled exception Expression: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xC0000005) Message: The thread attempted to read inaccessible data at 0x3. File: <Unknown>(0) 1629977998 I appreciate your tips but so far nothing has worked
  2. UglyCrone

Game wont launch

I know, I did it then ;) It is still excepted from firewall defender, so this may not be the problem after all.
  3. UglyCrone

Game wont launch

Thanks again. I tried disabling fullscreen optimization but it didn't work. The error report says sth about unhandled exception - exception is that sth about the firewall?
  4. UglyCrone

Game wont launch

Alright guys, new info. With the last large update installed, the game manages to start on my system (which is progress at this point) and it crashes to the desktop as soon as the "push space to continue" prompt appears. any ideas? 1629906566 also what's interesting, the mouse symbol appears to...
  5. UglyCrone

Game wont launch

yep, Windows 10. But I already played it a couple months before and before the latest patch, and nothing changed on my system. So I know that it should work
  6. UglyCrone

Game wont load after patch 1.23

Same problem here. Hitting thte play button and nothing happens, no window for CP opens, no progam is started in the background, button goes grey, shortly shows loading symbol and returns to its "clickable" state again. Tried scanning for missing files, re-installed it, switched off antivirus...
  7. UglyCrone

Game wont launch

I would like to avoid tinkering with my windows settings for a game at this point, but thanks for the suggestion.
  8. UglyCrone

Game wont launch

Meaning I would have to download the entire game once more?
  9. UglyCrone

Game wont launch

What do you mean by classic, offline installer? The launcher? I just re-installed my AMD drivers and still nothing happens. This is mindbreaking. I already played the game for so long, I know it works. What could possibly prevent the system from starting / launching the game? There is not one...
  10. UglyCrone

Game wont launch

So, I scanned for missing files and 29MB were downloaded but still , when I hit the play button nothing happens
  11. UglyCrone

Game wont launch

Okay, then I misremembered that. Yes, I'm scanning for repair/verification now.
  12. UglyCrone

Game wont launch

No, nothing happens. I directly chose the .exe from the x64 folder, with and without administration rights. Isn't it weird that nothing happens at all? My folder size is currently around 63gbs and the launcher displays patch 1.23 but I remember that I downloaded patches around 20Gbs in spring...
  13. UglyCrone

Game wont launch

Thanks, it's on GOG. I tried that but nothing happens. GoG must be okay because I just started Hotline Miami and it worked smoothly. But when I click on Play with CP nothing happens.
  14. UglyCrone

Game wont launch

Hey, I hope this thread is still active. I haven't played CP for at least 5 months and wanted to go back to it now. Knowing that they have been some issues and patches I decided to uninstall and reinstall it completely. Did that today. When I hit "Play" it won't launch, the button changes to...
  15. UglyCrone

Share Your V! (Keep it Classy)

Saw the mods. Got the mods. Praised the mods. This is what I expected while waiting for the install on December 10! Thanks, modders!
Top Bottom