Recent content by UgzAube

+
  1. UgzAube

Judy romance update/expansion/DLC.

Hi all Judy fans, I would like to say to you all, Happy New Year (yes a little late I know :whistle:
  2. UgzAube

Patch 1.23

Bah tout simplement que ça diffèrent selon les personnes. Certains ont des bugs que d'autres non pas et vice-versa, c'est pas nouveaux. Le but étant de satisfaire tout le monde.
  3. UgzAube

[Spoiler Alert] About the endings

With "le" and "fou" I should have suspected it, but now that I have just heard that you were French (or at least French speaking) It's especially nice on the English forum. Because we will admit it there are a lot more people than in the other languages. :beer:
  4. UgzAube

When there are tears, there is hope.
  5. UgzAube

It is true that the fact that the majority play with V male, must play in favor of Panam. Otherwise both are 50/50, I want to say. I also allow myself to dream, thinking that if CDP put this poll, it is because they are preparing something related to romances. How naive I am :coolstory:
  6. UgzAube

[POLL] V's partner

Of course: Judy forever :3 But don't worry guys, Panam is also a good character. :beer:
  7. UgzAube

What are your favourite quotes/lines? (Possible Spoilers!)

"Goodbye V, and never stop fighting"
  8. UgzAube

Magnifique :love: This is only my interpretation, but I like the fact that we have a view of the starry sky, when this image corresponds so much to what could be the sequel to the Star ending.
  9. UgzAube

It's amazing choom. I also hope that somewhere, people from Cdprojekt, see what the fans are doing to bring the game to life.
  10. UgzAube

[Spoiler Alert] What is the best ending for you?

Star + Romance with Judy : Not only does our Romance end well, but in addition we leave with the two people who wanted to leave NC. And it gives me the impression that V has decided to let go of these futile ideals, to stay with the people who love him.
  11. UgzAube

If ever they don't release anything on Judy, I don't even dare to imagine the tidal wave that will befall CDprojekt. Let them try and you will see that the controversies around the games following the bugs will be nothing compared to what the fandom of Judy will think. I have nothing against...
  12. UgzAube

Extension and Point of no return

Hi everyone I was wondering about the possible extension of the game. To begin with we have a point of no return, before meeting Hanako, several scenes follow, until the moment we choose the end and after having done it, we are back at the entrance of Embers . But suddenly, if the extensions...
  13. UgzAube

Why cant you keep your girlfriend and stay in the city?

Because this city took everything from them and they no longer have any attachment to NC. Unlike Kerry and River, who have their lives and families there. I can even understand why Judy or Panam are leaving us in the Sun ending: We may have only 6 months to live but we prefer to waste them for...
  14. UgzAube

To all people experiencing troubleshootings after patching: maybe you should do a fresh install ?

Does that mean having to start all over ? Or is it possible to uninstall the game while keeping all its saves ? Because I don't want to make a mistake and lose my run ... I play on Serie X.
  15. UgzAube

Pull yourself together, choom ! Since when do we lose hope in the Judy Express ? Chances are we could be disappointed of course. But we must not be discouraged. We've been talking about this for over 100 pages, and given Judy's popularity, of course we'll see him again. And at worst if it's...
Top Bottom