Recent content by Ulf_ulfrson

+
  1. Ulf_ulfrson

Cyberpunk 2077 & next-gen consoles compatibility

Awesome! Thank for clarifying and being patient! I just want to make sure i understand everything correctly.
  2. Ulf_ulfrson

So if i understand correctly. For example say xbox one had smart delivery but you only had a 360 version of the game. It takes that and updates it so it basically a xbox one game? And with the console launch if i get the game digitly it say its "xbox one" and just run it like its a xbox one...
  3. Ulf_ulfrson

So if i upgrade to xbox series X and dont want to backwards compatibility all the time I'll have to buy the box that says xbox series X? I know it sounds like a waste of time and money but im really weird like that and is a bit of a OCD thing.
  4. Ulf_ulfrson

Im sorry if this has been asked before or not but i have a question regarding this update. I understand we can play via backwards compatibility but when this update comes out is it just a graphic update for B.C. or will it be like getting a whole new version of game (I.e. going to the store...
  5. Ulf_ulfrson

Character looks

Most likely ill use the 2018 Fem V, from there ill nost likely play with make up and hair/hair color options. I was really digging the Female V from 2018 what made me want to make a female to begin with. Though I am having trouble deciding between nomad or street kid due to one sounding like mad...
Top Bottom