Recent content by Unkindled

+
  1. U

Dragon Age: Inquisition

There are people still whining and bitching over artists using references for art? Lol. Everything's "ripped off" from something. This is common.
  2. U

There's a lot of people I feel absolutely no sympathy for despite the sob story. Simply because I don't like them. Sebastian, Anders, Sera, Leliana.,.. couldn't give two skeever shits about any of them. If they were on fire, I wouldn't piss on them to save their lives.
  3. U

That's possible, they've lowered the quality of their game before for that reason with the frame rate thing. I've noticed that after some changes to the settings, despite the set in game limitation, the frame rate increased dramatically on its own.
  4. U

So the changes stabilized the game but not your tearing? Lol well you're close. Try putting on triple buff and vsync on in game, see how that helps. At this point you just basically play around with it a bit until you find the right fit for your setup. You'll get it eventually, and you can...
  5. U

Hey sorry I waited so late to respond, alert didn't show up when I popped in a few times. If you have ambient occlusion on in your game, turn that on to performance in the control panel. Put V-sync on adaptive, and in game turn vsync off. Try that out and let me know how it works. If it still...
  6. U

The pop and tearing both is a result of conflicting video settings in the game and on your computer. I have nividia Gtx 970 EVGA and personally had to find the right settings first for all that to stop. It was different between patches.
  7. U

She did, not working for her for some reason. Worked for me though.
  8. U

Just keep playing. Gets better.
  9. U

The Hinterlands was what almost made me quit this game forever. But, I actually do like being there, now that I know what the game has to offer. It is indeed peaceful. ---------- Updated at 05:39 PM ---------- I love bears. Bears and Snakes, my favorite animals. Strong in body, stronger in...
  10. U

Luxorek, by Colonel, Veleda means me ;) She got mixed up with my other forum names. Anyway, yea you can respec as much as you want, though of course that costs money. Easy to come by though, and enemies are endless, so you may as well try some of these out for yourself and switch it up to find...
  11. U

Are you playing on normal? If so, lightning is the most fun, and its pretty useful. Veleda will tell you to go with that for the lightning cage ability and the little dragon ball z kai burst thing (I forgot the actual name). It's like a barrage of spell shots that bounces off the surface of...
  12. U

At about level 7, just continue with the story and ignore any fetchy sidequesty stuff (unless it's a real sidequest). Stuff worth doing for instance is the mission you have to rescue your men from Avvar. That level is fun (and not in the hinterlands), and dealing with the blades of hassaren in...
  13. U

Finnway, I'll probably lose internetz pointz by saying this, but honestly, Tolkein can stuff it. Good fantasy in my book is fantasy that I enjoy. I enjoy Dragon Age, its lore, and its world, and thereby believe it deserves books that expand on all of that. And I can verify, this game writing is...
  14. U

It's not to understand the lore. To everyone else, there's still no griffons. It's a secret. They may reveal it later and let us have griffons, or they might not. It was just a cool way to show us some more history of the game in a way they couldn't in the actual game. It's not really practical...
  15. U

Not since The Last Flight. At the end, the protagonist discovers 13 griffon eggs! I loved that book so damn much. Very badass. Retells the 4th blight. As for actual griffon mounts, I don't know that for sure but I always thought Solas' little joke was foreshadowing, and people said apparently...
Top Bottom