Recent content by uptonogood

+
  1. U

Age of braindance decadence: We didn’t get rid of our problems, we multiplied them

The braindances are scary. Just imagine seeing though the eyes of that psychopath who killed his gay lover with a ice pick and started eating him? It's horrific to even think about it, watching someone die just to see or feel the emotions the killer felt.
  2. U

Cyberpsychosis and you: how should it be implemented?

I suggest looking at Spec Ops: The Line. Many scenes were hallucinations but due to Walker's desires to be a hero and the players, they don't stand out. Some hallucinations are obvious, others aren't.
  3. U

Lisa Walkins is not ...

I enjoyed reading this
  4. U

In game character Perspective!

I would like both, see the details up close like Skyrim but see my character in full in third person.
  5. U

Cyberpunk...Heck yes! (Meet and Greet)

Hi people. Huge fan of trans-humanism discussions.
  6. U

Greetings!

Hi MrMuffin, I am new here too.
  7. U

Body Art

I have no tattoos. I'm not sure I want it on my body when I'm a sagging old tomato.
  8. U

What do you NOT want to see in the game?

No morality bar like good and evil. No god damn multiplayer.
  9. U

Character Romance Discussion

But what about art? EDIT: Slimgrin, your on the BSN right? I seen you before on it.
  10. U

"Cyberpunk isn't about saving humanity, it's about saving yourself"

I love the opening, he should write books.
  11. U

Other cyberpunk-ish games?

Syndicate game by EA.
  12. U

Could our future become Cyberpunk-ish?

Could our future become Cyberpunk-ish? Hey, I'm new. Have mercy on me. I enjoy Cyberpunk and love the themes such as trans humanism which has influenced me in a way that I am actually going into the profession of Medical Engineering so I will, at least hope that I would get to work on...
Top Bottom