Recent content by Signis

+
  1. S

no more dlc, just fix the damn game

Pretty sure the dlc was made before the game's release. All they're doing is releasing it. On the other hand, they're definitely working on the game.
  2. S

Please recall patch 1.05 before it wrecks everyones game

It's feedback nonetheless. I'll also add in that this patch improved my performance by a lot, but I have encountered known bugs like the mutagens already being owned.
  3. S

Gangs of Novigrad bugged in 1.05

1.05 didn't bug it, i had this problem in the previous patches as well. If you started the quests without cleaver's help, you can't go back and ask him. It's not game-breaking though. It just fails the quest when you continue without him. No big deal.
  4. S

Swords and Dumplings GLitch

I went through the same realization as you, I tried everything. Going at the story a second time isn't as bad as u think.
  5. S

Which is the best looking Witcher Armour set?

Feline armor is my preference, but I'd really like to see some more witcher gear, perhaps in dlc.
  6. S

So will the patch come today or not?

It's coming this year.
  7. S

Swords and Dumplings GLitch

I had this problem in my first playthrough. I'm playing the game a 2nd time because of that as well as trying to get a better ending. Already completed it now and it really is a crucial quest since there's only 1 master blacksmith and Hattori is it.
  8. S

Unlimited XP exploit (pay back loan at Vivaldi) - please fix ASAP!

This has to be a troll. 13xp isn't much. Although I agree that the xp shouldn't be there in the first place, no one is going to pay 9000 gold for 3900xp if they're playing the game without comsole commands/cheats. Also.. the time it takes to take the loan and repay it 300 times...
  9. S

1.05 confirmed not today.

I just want my performance back, that I used to have in the previous patches.
  10. S

GTX 970 Crash FIX!!

Underclocking my card by 10Mhz fixed my crashes ever since I did it last night, even when I'd browse through videos on chrome. Completely gone.
  11. S

PC - how to reset quests

I wish...
  12. S

Game Crashing and Display Driver Crashing starting today after playing 1.04 for hours and hours...NOTHING has changed...WHY?!?

It's the new driver and it's been discussed on their forums. I get the same thing as you. Driver crashes for me sometimes out of game as well.
  13. S

Constant crashing with gtx 970 only

i5-3570k @ 4.0GHz EVGA GTX 970 FTW @ Factory Clocks 16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum Corsair TX750 psu No problems here with witcher 3 specifically. I'll get nvidia driver crashes which I've tried to fix for over a year, every now and then, but they can happen once or twice a day. Thorough...
  14. S

Patch 1.04 = made the instability even worse

1.04 brought back the camera stutters for me.
Top Bottom