Recent content by uriel_

+
  1. U

Holiday Outfit Mod-Contest

Thanks for the the update mate. And good luck! :)
  2. U

Holiday Outfit Mod-Contest

... did I miss something or they haven't announced the winner yet?
  3. U

Too many mods?

mmm well ok, a good amount of those are just tiny changes... I guess I'm spoiled with Skyrim :)
  4. U

Too many mods?

LOL exactly what I was thinking when I read the question.
  5. U

LoD Research Thread

To be honest I can't really say whether it's just textures or if meshes are also affected. But regardless, I agree with you that changing just the textures will make a big impact. This video has a good comparison, look around the 2' mark: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bX_WePhiYHE
  6. U

LoD Research Thread

Yes. Can't agree more. The quality of the foliage that ended up in the game is nowhere near to what was shown in the vertical slice.
  7. U

Possible To Spend Just A Little Of This On A Proper Mod Kit/Red Kit?

So much speculation, and all arguments seem plausible in my opinion. But I really don't understand why they are letting the community hanging like this. It would make things so much better if they explain why they decided not to release the RedKit...
  8. U

Epic Swamp - Or: Essenthy did it again

Happy to hear you managed to fix AO. Looking forward to the release and ready to provide feedback.
  9. U

Hearts of Stone release date announced

Will do! Just wondering if I can support CDPR/GOG a bit more. Also DRM free is a plus.
  10. U

Hearts of Stone release date announced

This is very very likely a big NO but.. any chance that Steam users (I didn’t know about GOG until recently) be able to buy the expansions on GOG and play them even though the base game is on Steam?
  11. U

Well.. perhaps with the upcoming ModKit update it will be possible.
  12. U

REDKit Witcher 3?

Perhaps. I hope so, certainly better later than never. Although if that was the case a simple confirmation they do plan to release it eventually would help to calm the waters...
  13. U

Thanks for the update! Looking forward to check it out.
  14. U

Thank you, But request.

Honestly I can't agree more with you. Well said.
Top Bottom