Recent content by username_2061716

+
  1. U

New blog post: Divide and Test

How can I get them elixirs? They look tasty
  2. U

A personal message from your favorite Community Manager

So many different versions of this medallion... gotta catch 'em all.
  3. U

Concerns about TW2

After seeing trailer and real-time cut I must say that this game seems to be on the best way to became a disgrace to the books. I am in shock and hope my impression is wrong. Summary in one word: no.
  4. U

Your favourite quote

No, it's morning now :D
  5. U

who the heck...?

Pawned! ;)
  6. U

who the heck...?

Sure, but it doesn't answer original question :).
  7. U

who the heck...?

What about Jessica Biel? . I mean I really suck at this, but I am trying :D But none of them is taking bath on a picture ;]Please keep politics out.
  8. U

who the heck...?

Hard to say. I guess it depends on the photo of celebrity as well. What about classic gamers' wet dream Angelina Jolie?
  9. U

Drowner's Fricassee

When the winners will be announced? :O
  10. U

The Witcher Enhanced Edition rescheduled

It woudn't change those functions :O Just added new ones - usable for peaple who use sound :-P
  11. U

The Witcher Enhanced Edition rescheduled

Didn't know where (in which tread) to put it, but there you go:I have little idea how to improve medallion because right now it feels little bit useless: in detect monsters mode, it could give you some hint what kind of attack you should use at certain creatures to maximalize your damage (for...
  12. U

Your favourite quote

Actually it's Golden Afternoon :)
  13. U

Confused about Yennefer and Triss

I cannot stop wondering about the names :)))In Czech version Triss's (holy crap, massssses of "s" ;-D) surname is Ranuncul and Dandelion's (Jaskier) name is Marigold :) I always get little bit confused - so which Marigold was Geralt's episode? :D
  14. U

Anyone saw the Hexer ?

Saw the Hexer and main problem wasn't budget, but script - scenarist had probably no idea what he was doing, neither was director. There is like a dzilion mistakes and contradictions (vs books) made. I'm not extreme-hardcore-books fan (just 50% of that ;)) but TV series/movie is resembling to...
  15. U

"That one is for monsters"

But it's SILVER!! :DDHow come no one supports me? :)
Top Bottom