Recent content by username_2063042

+
  1. U

The Witcher: Rise of the White Wolf Announced

Never EVER buy pre-made computers as usually the manufacturers chose the most expensive hardware and the most expensive little things even and boom the price by an extreme margin.I would like to correct the other man,by saying that you can pay 600$ for a computer that runs Crysis Warhead @ high...
  2. U

Wowowowow hold on a minute.This is not a betrayal.They are getting their awesome product to the console players so that they can have a bigger market/audience and that is a wise marketing decision.I believe that the next witcher will be on both consoles and PC,and that in itself is sorta good...
  3. U

Well your bosses could get offended ;)
  4. U

:P I knew it was too much to ask but hell I had to try :D Man fanboys can be so nitpicky sometimes.
  5. U

Can you hint on the other 2 projects? ;)
  6. U

Well that sorta reassures me but only time will tell.Congratz to the console fellas for being able to enjoy a fantastic game,but will the console version have new content?
  7. U

The Hunt starts … NOW!

Scratch that,it's the console version behind the wall :(
  8. U

The Hunt starts … NOW!

Well the console version is official now but the wall hasn't cracked yet so that make me believe that another great announcement is coming.Hopefully bout Withcer 2
  9. U

The Hunt starts … NOW!

There is even a video on Gametrailers about it.So I wonder what is behind the wall if the console version isn;t.
  10. U

The Hunt starts … NOW!

I am thinking it's the announcement for the console version but who knows...Everything is possible.
  11. U

The Hunt starts … NOW!

What wall are you guys talking about?
  12. U

The Hunt starts … NOW!

I for one am shocked for this turn of events.I feel sorta of betrayed if you may.It feels like we (the 1 million+ PC gamers who bought it) just beta-tested it and now you are gonna give it to consoles with better graphics,combat system,more quests and stuff and we the PC players are left in the...
  13. U

What do you think was the hardest act?

Act II.Mainly cause of the Swamps and the giant centripede and the fight with Azar and Professor.
  14. U

A Time consuming game.......

There is a fantastic guide right here if you want http://guides.gamepressure.com/thewitcher/ .You can also download it.The game took 38 hours to complete on my second run on normal and I loved every second of it.
  15. U

[ACT V] Killing the Koshchey

I killed it with the 3rd combo strike.I had the Revan's armor of the Order,Moonblade with the rune that gives 60% damage,Wolverine which adds 50% damage,Strong style at level 5.Plus a small swallow.The total damage total was 100% (moonblade)+10% (revan's armor of the order),rune +60% (can't...
Top Bottom