Recent content by username_2063506

+
  1. U

What are your opinions on the Enhanced Edition of The Witcher

The love vs hate one i.e. otherwise feel free to sticky this one ;)
  2. U

Of all the great additions to TWEE, want is your single favorite change?

Different things actually but mostly the no more crashes in Vista, the way faster loading times, the inventory improvement and the better characters and dialogue lines.
  3. U

Merely a question to the mods but could this get stickied or do you prefer to keep another thread for this?Thx for taking this into consideration.
  4. U

I LOVE IT vs I HATE IT

Looks like most seem to love it ;D
  5. U

And what if you don't enable it ingame and use the Alchemy solution as I do and as can be found in this thread?I have an X-Fi too btw but I couldn't enable EAX ingame and this was a perfect alternative solution :)
  6. U

The Witcher: Enhanced Edition Ships to Stores

No problem, my pleasure.What about via Ebay and then you gotta get the choice to go for the uncensored version? There's gotta be someone of those sellers who's willing to send it to you?
  7. U

The Witcher: Enhanced Edition Ships to Stores

No idea about an online gamestore but Amazon shouldn't be a problem to get it delivered to you.Just check the rates for the delivery cost also.
  8. U

Now you come to mention this, this would be my less positive remark cause it sometimes is indeed rather annoying to have to wait before you can loot.Otherwise still a great experience and no crashes and I'm well into Chapter II now :beer:
  9. U

Very informative Lyc, thx.I'm sure that the remaining issues can always be solved in a future patch :)What I also find great is the bonus content, nice extras to an already great game.
  10. U

Care to at least enlight us on that and give more details?You're allowed to post your opinion cause that's what this thread is for but with such sort comments the devs get no added value to at least have a look into it.
  11. U

Thank you all for leaving your comments :)If other people would like to contribute, go ahead and for those who already left a comment don't hesitate to come back and leave an updated impression when you get further into the game 8)I can only agree with what was posted, that graphics look indeed...
  12. U

Thx for being the first to reply madpaddy :)Looking forward to hear more opinions ;)
  13. U

What are your opinions on the Enhanced Edition of The Witcher Hope you don't mind that I take the liberty of creating this thread, but I thought the devs might find your feedback useful.Please stay on topic and keep it mature and decent :)One extra note: Try to use this thread only to post...
  14. U

Downloadable content announcement

That's what it says yes, but depending how fast your computer is, it should only normally take no longer than 30 min ;)
  15. U

Downloadable content announcement

You need to install the 1.3 patch first if I saw correctly during installation.I really wanted to make sure and even did a fresh install of the original game, then installed patch 1.1, 1.1a, 1.2 and 1.3 before installing 1.4 but only installing 1.3 should work fine too.
Top Bottom