Recent content by username_2066414

+
  1. U

EE bug list for PC.

I have the same problem. I cannot get past this QTE. Game fracking over.
  2. U

Mouse response way too fast!

Im having a problem with the mouse being so choppy and inconsistant on imput, but I've gotten it down slow enough to play the game. Unfortunately, I am unable to click the mouse fast enough to fill the meters required in the click fest portions. I HATE this mechanic. I have been trying for 3...
  3. U

Mouse response way too fast!

Im having the same problem, but I've gotten it down slow enough to play the game. Unfortunately, I am unable to click the mouse fast enough to fill the meters required in the click fest portions. I HATE this mechanic. I have been trying for 3 hours to beat the Krayan. Even on easy setting, I...
  4. U

[ACT III] Alvin to Triss, or Shani?

*nod* True, but my Geralt isn't sure about Triss yet. What with that whole sneaky mirror conversation he overheard at the start of act 3. Makes him wonder what side she is really on. Oh well I'll put it off as long as possible and hopefully something will happen to make up my mind one way or the...
  5. U

[ACT III] Alvin to Triss, or Shani?

I've been putting this decision off. Just can't decide. Shani would prolly be better for the kid. But Triss.....well.....another moral dilemmaNial
  6. U

humor in The Witcher

I was walking towards the Trade gate and I hear out of the blue as I pass. "There's a Witcher, best lock up yer women" I thought it was hilarious. GF didn't thinks so. *shrugs* She's just jealous of THE WITCHER.Nial
Top Bottom