Recent content by username_2073384

+
  1. U

Dziękujemy za Iorwetha

Tak, tak. Dziękujemy za Iorwetha! A swoją drogą mam nadzieję, że z Geraltem stworzą godnych przeciwników. Zarówno pod względem umiejętności, historii postaci jak i hm... wzbudzania emocji pośród płci pięknej.
  2. U

My condolences to Poland

Reality makes me feel like an abandoned child today. Katyn collected its harvest once again, and we hope once for all.Our Sejm Marshall has officially announced National Mourning today, it will last for a week. I don't think a week time will be enough to comprehense the immense size of this...
  3. U

Should our save from TW1 influence on story in TW2

Arrgh, and I was misunderstood again:) All, I was trying to say is that, they shouldn't give players any sort of special items or quests (and thus change the game this way), all for the reason of having an old save. I definetely wouldn't mind a continuation of plots started in TW1, sort of...
  4. U

Geralt's look... always updated with new appearances

If you're schizophrenic enough you will be able to project the image in your head onto what you see (in this case Geralt's face) and finally your eyes would see what your mind wants them to:) another useless skill I guess (#37), but at least you'll se what you want to...
  5. U

Witcher 2= playing in multi with 2 witcher?

Right. I should've made it more clear. I do not mind companions ingame, like NPCs. I only don't feel like playing Witcher with another player at my sight. Multiplayer is not an option for me:)
  6. U

About drinking, eating and sleeping in RPGs...

Well, I do... but I always get a companion beforehand ;)oh, and yes, I just
  7. U

So whats all this about companions?

If they are still inspired by A. Sapkowski saga this might get really interesting when it comes to companions. And since all the characters are quite similar so far (to the ones from the books) it keeps getting better. Just having Dandelion as a companion makes me laugh. He's such a womanizer...
  8. U

Should our save from TW1 influence on story in TW2

It's not that kind of game, I think. Why would they change the storyline just because you have an old save? That doesn't make sense at all. TW2 is going to start 2 months after the ending in TW1, so you had some past. Especially when you might be able to find out what happened before you lost...
  9. U

Witcher 2= playing in multi with 2 witcher?

You just committed suicide, dear. TW2 is not running on Aurora anymore, they changed the engine for their own one. They wrote it for the TW2 and announced it 2 weeks ago or so. Get an update, because you just made yourself and ignorant gamer (again?). Making The Witcher a MP game is as good as...
  10. U

The WItcher mmorpg ?

Even though I play some MMORPGs I wouldn't want Witcher to become a one. Somehow I just cant put this idea together. The Witcher is so much about the storytelling and it's rather impossible to tell the story right way in a MMO world. Besides as CDPR states Witcher is a cRPG, so then speculating...
  11. U

Welcome to the new thewitcher.com!

The ones who are brave enough think they can change the world are the ones who change it. So then, goodluck! There's no other thing I could wish you, since the game defends itself :)
  12. U

Geralt's look... always updated with new appearances

We still got one year to release, so they surely will do something with the face. He will look bad-ass to me, no matter if they choose to make his hair pink or make him wear ponytail:P I've got a strong image of the Witcher in my head and I can use my imagination quite well. Advise to you all...
  13. U

The Witcher 2 - unofficial FAQ

thanks a lot, szypek:) keep up the good work!
  14. U

Problemy z grą - Windows Vista

Nie wiem, czy moj problem kwalifikuje sie do pomocy technicznej tworcow gry, ale moze chociaz komus z Was cos wpadnie do glowy:DOtoz, sprawa wyglada tak - bezustanny crash gry w momencie ladowania sie nowej lokacji, czy zapisywania sie gry i przez to bardzo czesta utrata save'ow. Prawdopodobna...
  15. U

Problemy z grą - save'y

mam save z aktu piatego, jednak nie dziala mi w nim czesc przyciskow:P ba, nawet z klawy nie wchodzi nic poza mapa:Psave jest na Polach, juz po cut-scence kiedy Adam zabija chyba Aline (czy siostre Aliny:P). Probuje wrocic do karczmy, ale niestety w momencie wychodzenia z pol nastepuje crash...
Top Bottom