Recent content by username_2074479

+
  1. U

PC vs. Consoles

Now what did I tell you?...you're being ignorant! How can you even compare the shooting physics from Morrowind with those from Dark Messiah?Dark Messiah is a state of the art when it comes to these details,when it comes to the immersion of the player! It's clear you don't have a clue about what...
  2. U

PC vs. Consoles

WOW I see many things happened since I last posted here :D But something sparks my interest...and that is the name of Dark Messiah,a game that like it's predecessor,Arx Fatalis, is way too underrated!Looked fun? You mean you didn't play the game? Brought nothing new? Are you serious? I hope...
  3. U

PC vs. Consoles

Oh also you spell it gameplay not game play and graphics not grpahics ;) :DAnyway you said you don't see the point in buying either of the consoles...that means you don't have a console?First take one play a good game on it and then you can say what you think about them! Stop being biased or a...
  4. U

PC vs. Consoles

No no no...I mean how can or can't a console remote save your life? Save it from what? ???@ the rest:but you all forget the consoles exclusives like GT5 8)
  5. U

PC vs. Consoles

What are you talking about? And a keyboard or a mouse can save it?
  6. U

PC vs. Consoles

We all must agree that there are games for PC and games for consoles and we shouldn't be biased because if you consider yourself to be a good gamer you would know that the only think that matters is the game and not the "thing" you're playing it on! So try to be a good sport;)
  7. U

The usage of CG movies in games!

Well...let's ignore the money problem,although you're right here they are very expensive!But I'm not talking from the perspective of game studios I'm talking from the perspective of gamers.Vladerik has a point there!
  8. U

The usage of CG movies in games!

The usage of CG movies in games! I need your opinion on this matter! Please vote and comment!I recently had a discussion on this subject with some people on a forum! They say that CG movies in a game are not good because :
  9. U

an idea to actually fix pc gaming?

This is why!http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1817848131611744924
  10. U

PC vs. Consoles

O yes I did! And I told you! You're missing the point here!
  11. U

PC vs. Consoles

No! They say that they are looking to use CryEngine 2 engine on consoles!They should eat the fact that CryEngine 2 will not be a PC exclusive anymore!
  12. U

PC vs. Consoles

Here we go! Crytek on consoles! Eat this you PC fanboys! ;Dhttp://www.pcplay.hr/modules.php?r=23
  13. U

I finally get my game

Or others like myself dont even have the game,that's right I didnt play it,that's why I came to this forum,to check it out!At the moment I don't have the time to play it!Anyway you should still be ashamed of what you've done!The fact that others use illegal methods to take this game doesn't make...
  14. U

I finally get my game

Wow,this isn't the smartest thing to say on a game's forum,how someone said before,why not take the demo instead?Oh...I see,you dont trust the demo either so that's why you're taking "only" the whole game via illegal download.You should be ashamed of yourself! How are they made? :o
  15. U

Combat in the game - general discussion

Hey take a look at this:http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/editorials/zeropunctuation/2831-Zero-Punctuation-The-WitcherWhat do you think about it? ???
Top Bottom