Recent content by username_2075628

+
  1. U

[Act V] Berengar

Think that there was no update at all, or change in the journal, and conversation was something alike : "I thought a few thoughts" really stupid.
  2. U

[Act V] One Aard/Igni too many...

Well look at this journal entry :The power used to cast spells is drawn from the elements. Fire is the best but simultaneously most dangerous elemental source. Mages who specialize in the magic of fire often achieve great power, but they pay a price for it: as fire addicts, they often suffer...
  3. U

[Act V] One Aard/Igni too many...

Well you can get it from witcher wikiahttp://witcher.wikia.com/wiki/Koshchey%27s_CoreKoshchey's Core"By using the heart of a koshchey - a legendary alchemical component - a witcher can create a powerful potion which deepens the process of mutation begun during the Trial of the Grasses."When...
  4. U

Next game for you?

Well for me definitely blizzard stuff Diablo III and Starcraft II can't wait for either
  5. U

I don't want to save the world!

Well you haven't exactly save the world ;), depending on your decisions there will be lots of bad stuff like: 1) elven ending : the war continues and you are responsible for many dead humans all around the battle field 2) if you help order there will be terrible massacre of non humans involved...
  6. U

[GENERAL] Location of books, formulae, bestiary entries

Most likelyVerbena Verbena is a common flowering plant. Perhaps common in general, but not in the game. There it grows outside St. Lebioda's Hospital, and near the Druids' grove and Golem Burial Grounds only. Source * Plants of Barren Lands * The Druid's Herbarium(or perhaps talking to some...
  7. U

[GENERAL] Sex cards you REALLY could have done without.

Well they should made better card for quen of the night, mean the whole thing was great four wampireses all around Geralt ;) it was really getting hot and than those awful card. Should one of the best. Also those merchants card those lady simply seems old and generally thought that Geralt is too...
  8. U

YOU FAVOURITE R T Strategy

Definitely Starcraft and Broad wars also the Warhamer 40 000, Tiberium wars and such stuff.
  9. U

An interesting discovery in Germany

Are you familiar with Vinča (vincha) culture ? http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-493239/Stone-Age-mini-skirts-prehistoric-women-passion-fashion.html
  10. U

[Act V] 5 striga quest (spoilers)

Suprising ally are we talking about the same guy I always helped Adda altough the first time didn't knew how so had to do some save/load after reading wikia, also made saves in front choises with Vincent and Berengar helped both but wanted to see them in action :)
  11. U

The Witcher in Serbia!

Cao narode :) igra je vrh, nesto bolje odavno nisam igrao mada je zaista povishe bagova meni je stalno izbacivala u Ravan tomb i bolnici u petom delu. Sta vam se najvishe svidelo u igri.? Naravno, slucajno sam gledao neke tvoje poruke odlicno objasnjavas stvari .
  12. U

The Witcher vs Mass Effect: Geralt slashes Shepard!!!

Haven't finished Mass Effect jet but Witcher seems much better, the main char' is really awesome compared with anything you may created in mass effect, story is better and also most of graphics . Also choises made in withcher are less black and white unlike in ME where player have those blue and...
  13. U

[ACT I] Looking for a recap on the elves and supplies (spoilers)

Well Haren said that he deals with them later on " trial" of Abigail ,also he said that he wanted to sell them to guards => so he is the one they been excepting.
  14. U

[ACT I] Looking for a recap on the elves and supplies (spoilers)

Not excatly : they ofer you explenation why they need the goods( the goods contain weapons but also food and medicine for their unit), and also they ofer you gold in exchange altough never had an entry like recived 200 orens :). If you refuse their ofer twice they grab arms what is quite logical...
  15. U

[ACT I] the beast help

One can also cheet a little, like making some potions you can't acces at that part of game : pethry philter( for wermilion buy phosporus from the witch), maribor forest or protective kiss and wilow. Happy witching :)
Top Bottom