Recent content by username_2079449

+
  1. U

Story abilities in Witcher 2

In geralt_basic.xml, did you try to replace the "s2_1" in # zastraszanie lvl 1 by "s2_3"? If that doesn't work and you are familiar with REDkit (w2phase scripting) have a look at sq102_party.w2phase, stepping down the QuestGraphBlocks party -> drinking_part_one -> knives_minigames...
  2. U

Lykaon

Guess you never tried it out for yourself? There's a tool called audacity you can do that with. Think of any simple sentence like "You will die if you don't give me all of your money". Even if you luckily get these words from the dialogues of ONE actor, cut them together, polish this for hours...
  3. U

Sarvenmoore Hollow

Didn't play it just walked through the levels and admired them, too. Please keep in mind that it's a lot of work to create such a mod. So not everything can be perfect. Why not give ih8soup a feedback in the comments section (but not as a mere complaint, please:-)) I'm not sure but seems there...
  4. U

Sarvenmoore Hollow

As any user content mod should be. Read this. Check Sarvenmoore Hollow in User Content Manager (W2 Launcher, Mods).
  5. U

[TW2] Scripting capabilities

Everything is possible but there's not very much information. Best way to start is to expand/ modify existing scripts (see *.ws files). You can write your own functions and extend classes. But to my experience this kind of W2 scripting was not intended to be used by REDkit users. I guess that...
  6. U

Play as TRISS.......???

Much space? Talking about Gibbed's RED Tools? They occupy 153 kB afaik.
  7. U

TW1 Model Changing Help

So then (if I remember correctly after 4 years) this should be managed changing uti files. The Studded Leather Jacket is in it_witcharm_002.uti for example. This is a quote from Flash, 3 and a half year ago: "To change forged swords models you need to edit original sword .uti files in D'jinni...
  8. U

Play as TRISS.......???

If you don't have the folder The Witcher 2 - Enhanced Edition\CookedPC\items\geralt you'll have to unpack the pack0.dzip to your CookedPC folder, I guess. (Then you can replace folders as nacepar explained.) (Would be a good idea to create a backup of your CookedPC's subfolders (outside of the...
  9. U

TW1 Model Changing Help

(sry, misread your post. Tried to erase my post but that's not possible. Thought you want to modify a model. But you simply want to exchange models, right?)
  10. U

Witcher 2 hud editing

I used FlashDevelop's swfmill to convert swf to xml and back. Seems to work in some cases, but the xmls get very large and (therefore) are difficult to survey. edit: upps, well then, just testing it with ui_crafting.swf. Changing the "SCHEMATICS" text to "schematics can be changed" turns out...
  11. U

Using the REDKit to modify controller

This seems to be interesting (guifastmenu.ws): event OnGameInputEvent( key : name, value : float ) { var AS_selection : int; var selId, selType : float; if ( key == 'GI_Block' && value < 0.5f ) { thePlayer.SetGuardBlock(false, true); } if ( key == 'GI_FastMenu' && value == 0.0f...
  12. U

I don't think so. It might be possible changing a *.ws script using scriptStudio. But afaik there's no info concerning the "extension" of keys. You'll have to browse through the existing scripts. (I tried to introduce a new hotkey such as IK_V=(GameKey="GI_Vip",Value=1) but in a first attempt I...
  13. U

Not clear what 'eliminating' means. Want to create a new hud? Or just want to remap controls? -> Input_QWERTY.ini, search for IK_Pad_ Maybe a change in script guiMainMenu.ws for example will be required, too.
  14. U

Mods/Adventure Request/Idea thread

Depends on what you're expecting from it. :)If you're expecting "glory and honor" I would say: no!If you want to improve your modding skills in general I would say: yes, try it.I myself tried some witcher modelling some months ago and except from Michael DarkAngel and Hexenmeister Raventhere was...
  15. U

Exporter 3D MAX 9 models to D'Jinni

I can confirm this, too: TwMax is a great tool. But after having imported a *.mdb like "cm_golem1.mdb" or "cm_witch3.mdb" and exporting it back to Djinni/TheWitcher I got an additional "shadow model"!? http://upload.worldofplayers.de/files3/golem1 mit Schatten.JPGAnd before I start texturing I...
Top Bottom