Recent content by username_2083063

+
  1. U

[ACT I] Where can I get Cat?

Yeah, balisse (or balissa I don't remember the spelling) gives you quebrith. Herbs are the most cheap and easy way to get ingredients.
  2. U

[ACT I] Where can I get Cat?

Personally, I hate torches. I always use tha cat potion. I also keep at least two of them in my inventory. As a matter of fact the alchemy part is one of the most fun sides of the game. I always spend some time checking ingredients and keep my potion stock as full as possible.In chapter I you'll...
  3. U

Cutscenes causing blurred graphics (DO NOT MERGE)

Still waiting :dead:
  4. U

tattoos

Book(s) with authentic designs is the key, specially if you're looking for the right meaning. I've just one, but there is plenty of them, in my country they are expensive (usually imported) but it's worthy.Did you hear the story of the guy that lived in China an always had lunch in the same...
  5. U

tattoos

The wolf image is and idea but I prefer tribal designs (I've a celtic based design myself and I'm trying to choose another one for my next tattoo, maybe a Maori based design).
  6. U

Express yourself

# Firstname in RL : Vitor# Birthday : June, 1976.# Family status : living with girlfriend (5 years)# job / education / school: Unemployed right now, waiting next year to start looking for a job. I'm a litigation lawyer.# dream job: Owner of a plant/gardening shop in the country or RPG game...
  7. U

Which is your language ???

I also know a little bit of Latin because of my job. My native language is Portuguese and I speak English and a tiny bit of Spanish.
  8. U

At least some news. But this delay is fustratiing and worse it ruined all my interest in this wonderfull and unique game. I just hope when they launch the fix I still have enough patiente to download it and to try TW for my second time.
  9. U

Me too!! I just can't wait! I love the game and finishing it just once was not enough.
  10. U

Are there a lot of swamps in Poland?

I like swamps, they bring atmosphere and lots of xp. The only problem to me in the Swamp Cemetary was the navigation. It was difficult to get to the locations on the map :wall:
  11. U

Which fantasy film is the best

What about Krull??? A classic.
  12. U

Enhanced Edition adventures ( Price of Neutrality and Side Effects ) problems

It's creepy, Sabrina was looking like some sort of Demilich!! ]:->
  13. U

Where are you from ?

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
  14. U

What would you like to see in expansion or sequel

I would like to see new locations, another city as big as Vizima.New foes would be nice, specially a Dragon. I know it's a cliche, but dragons are always welcome, specially those nasty hard to kill ones. 8)New formulae. Ok, the game has a lot of them, but why not some more?At least three types...
  15. U

[Act IV] Naiad's Gift

Since the red ribbon never worked properly in my game (those drowners simply ignore it) I think the tome is the best shot. It will be my choice when I start the OC again.
Top Bottom