Recent content by username_2088956

+
  1. U

Cyberpunk 2077 Interview

The game isn't out for another two years. Have a little faith and give the fine ladies and gents at CDPR time to breathe and create before airing concerns. You know nothing about the story besides a little interview blurb that includes "(laughter)"....it really isn't anything to go on at all...
  2. U

DLC's are so stupid.

Don't care. Retailer specific DLC is not going away. Just order the game from Gog, give all your money to the studio and get that sweet, sweet artbook instead of some rubbish armor.
  3. U

The Witcher 2 is Golden!

Oh for the love of....who cares? The game is going to be great and we get to play it very, very soon. Stop acting like a child.
  4. U

Already made up your mind on difficulty?

Hard and then Insane for a second playthrough.
  5. U

will there be custom options for graphics?

I'll bet you doubters $10 each there will be custom graphics options. Any takers? :) There's a reason why every video or screenshot says "Pre-beta" or "Preview build."
  6. U

Dlc

Nah, there's been a ton of quality DLC released to go along with the crap. We'll be getting a long game regardless so hold your anger until things actually turn sour.
  7. U

Thanks to CD Projekt for enduring silly PC gamer behavior

Wanted to make a thread just like this. It's really annoying when people feel the need to make petty threats a month before the game is even out. A little patience goes a long way. All the whining is the main reasons I don't visit official forums often and this one is, sadly, no exception.The...
  8. U

Drm in thr retail-version

I love SecuROM. Never had a problem with it.
  9. U

Shortened Dialogs - Request, option for full display.

No, they're not different emotions with a sarcastic tone. It works, stop nitpicking.
  10. U

Skyrim

My second or third most anticipated game of this year. The trailer truly defined epic when the Dragonborne yell and the music kicks in. Unbelievable trailer. Let's hope the gameplay matches.
  11. U

Dragon Age

DA1 or DA2? In Origins, if they hated you enough, they'd leave the party. Now, DA2 has the friend / rival dynamic, which Obsidian already did in Alpha Protocol. Of course, no reviews will probably mention that game because Obsidian doesn't have the clout Bioware possesses. I'm getting DA2...
  12. U

New 10 minutes long HD video of The Witcher 2!!

The combat looks much improved, more interactive and more dynamic than TW1. I can't wait to get my hands on this.For all the critics, rolling worked out quite well in Demon's Souls.
  13. U

Geralt's look... always updated with new appearances

Any possibility of an optional patch or something to use the redesigned Geralt? Like the one in this pic:
  14. U

The Witcher 2 - Designed with consoles in mind

They've always said they're developing a PC game. They've never discussed a console port until it's brought up in interviews. There's a lot of needless worrying and complaining. I hope CDProjekt Red has the opportunity to make a console port because more people exposed to The Witcher and the...
  15. U

Dragon Age

The game was definitely designed for the console. Somehow, for me at least, it controls worse than Origins and despite the simpler appearance, the UI isn't that intuitive. It's by no means difficult, but it's not any better than Origins. The deletion of an isometric camera was a horrible...
Top Bottom