Recent content by username_2314262

+
  1. U

Dragon Age: Inquisition

Not being a fanboy of any game company, i can safely say that from what ive seen and read, i am looking forward to DA:I. Same goes for Witcher 3. Next year is looking good as far as RPGs go :)
  2. U

Please a better combat system in W3

The OP has a point. I love the game, but TW2 combat does have it problems. It is unresponsive. A lot of this comes because the animations halt movement, casting a sign or throwing bombs makes you stop until the slow animation has finished and therefore helps makes Geralt seem unresponsive...
  3. U

AMD or Nvidia Which Graphics Cards Do You Use And Why!

Best value. I bought a GTX460 OC 1GB years ago and am still using it now, can still play games on high graphics settings and believe i can get another year or 2 out of it before upgrade time. I always take time to research whats best value and so have had great long lasting cards in the past...
  4. U

Do you use Controller or Keyboard & Mouse to play The Witcher 2??

The beauty of being a PC gamer is the options we have :) Even many many years ago we had the options of gamepads and Joysticks. Its all player and game dependant and no option is wrong (unless its a shooter and therefore a mouse is massively superior) :D
  5. U

Do you use Controller or Keyboard & Mouse to play The Witcher 2??

Both are good. 90% of the games i play i use M&K. I only use a gamepad for fighting and driving games. For other games the mouse is a far superior device for aiming etc. I first played TW2 using a keyboard. But on the 2nd playthrough i tried a gamepad....and its actually good. Theres minimal...
  6. U

Considering buying Witcher 2 on Steam - question about controls

I got the retail copy when it was first released. And have also just bought the steam version the other day too as i wanted the achievements :)
  7. U

Changing gamepad buttons also changes fist fighting mapping

Changing gamepad buttons also changes fist fighting mapping So when i change the button mapping on a gamepad so A and X are fats and strong attacks, B is dodge and Y is cast signs (how the console layout is....its far better), this also changes they layout of the fist fighting mapping so X is...
  8. U

Sex in The Witcher 3

Sex scenes are fine, its a natural act and even better if it is part of a story or romance. The Triss scenes were great in that way. The odd sexual conquest as part of a side quest is good too. I see no point on them being interactice, thats just asking for trouble imo. Also i still believe...
  9. U

The Witcher 3 will not have Visual cutbacks on PS4/Xbox One relative to PC

Way i see it: Next gen consoles are equal to a mid range PC. High end PCs will always look better.....but honestly the amount of high end PCs compared to consoles and mid range PCs are rare. CDPR gave as honest answer as they could tbh.
  10. U

TW3 - Ability to rename our saves ingame!

Some will disagree, but a limit on how many save game files there is would be nice imo. It a real pain having to delete a bunch of them as they are taking up so much space. Along with save profiles and renaming = thumbs up.
  11. U

The Dreadful Return of Dice Poker

Actually yes i would have preferred a more refined version of that fist fighting as then i would be the one controlling my punches, blocks and dodge actions rather than having no control due to a QTE.
  12. U

The Dreadful Return of Dice Poker

Dice poker was fine in TW1. But in TW2 the camera was tilted so you could barely see wgat you got when you rolled and they used bad icons rather than traditional dots so it took longer to understand what you had rolled too. Then it was best of 1 game rather than TW1's best of 3 which made it...
  13. U

XBone policies reversed

It was bound to happen once they saw everyone (and US TV shows)cheering for Sonys approach. Once the word got out to the general public who dont really understand DRM etc they knew they would be hit hard. Im a PC gamer, but i like to keep my eye on the console scene. I understand what MS where...
  14. U

Xbox gamepad controls

awesome thx.
  15. U

Witcher 3.......64 bit?

Considering the next gen consoles are 64 bit (finally) its about time games are made 64bit. Steam info on users using 64 bit OS is above, and honestly i find it odd that some people still use a 32bit OS.
Top Bottom