Recent content by username_2648340

+
  1. U

This is the year when TW3 is going to be released (duh)

As depressing as it sounds, I think the game's best served early 2015. Why? well because from everything they said so far about the game, it's in pre-alpha stage. the game's fully open world with lots of quests, enemies, dialog, event scripts and so on...which basically means lots and lots and...
  2. U

major improvements for witcher 3 compared to witcher 2

Quite the opposite. I loved the game's AI. It wasn't bad at all, but the limited enemy moveset was very disappointing. Mages had only one offensive attack, which was the fireball, the lightning and the shield were defensive spells. Knights were strong, yes, but they repeated the same attacks...
  3. U

major improvements for witcher 3 compared to witcher 2

major improvements for witcher 3 compared to witcher 2 As much as I loved Witcher 2 (favorite rpg next to baldur's gate 2 and dark souls),THERE ARE a couple of issues that I hope will be addressed in the Witcher 3. 1) The game had a major lack of variety in enemy attack patterns. Most...
  4. U

Rise of the Sword [Combat Overhaul] [Camera Options] [Misc]

thanks for the mod!! can't wait to try it. FCR 2 to me changed too many things and bugged up the game too much for me. I like how you only tweaked the combat and left a lot of the game untouched!
  5. U

Alcohol for Alchemy PETITION thread

This. Hit the nail on the head. Adding "realism" or needless "complexity" doesn't always make a game better. All it does is add unnecessary tedium. I liked Witcher 2's alchemy system. All it was missing, was Geralt's face changing just like in the books.
  6. U

X Rebirth new footage looks Awesome

Can't wait for this game. My biggest concern though is whether or not the launch will be buggy or not. I'm trying not to get too hyped (so hard!) but man, that looks beautiful.
  7. U

a major and very odd issue in arena mode

a major and very odd issue in arena mode Hi guys, I'm having a weird issue in arena mode. Every single attack from geralt insta-kills all enemies. It's strange. very strange.
  8. U

TW2: Extreme Quality Flora Mod [Update: FCR compatibility fix]

hi Eatchildren, thanks for the great mod. Do you have any plans to release a further optimized version of the extreme quality mod? I'm not sure my gtx 460 can handle it as it is right now. STill, awesome mod!
  9. U

Full Combat Rebalance Mod for The Witcher 2 is out!

exactly! I like some of the changes to the AI, but the overhauled skill-tree is a big turn-off for me. I really hope Flash gives us the option of picking and choosing what changes we want, that would be so very awesome.
  10. U

Full Combat Rebalance Mod for The Witcher 2 is out!

To b honest I'd prefer if we could just pick whatever enhancement we like and prefer. For example, just picking the combat improvements only and or the changes to enemy behaviour and economy. I really don't like the drastic changes to the skill tree at all. Flash, please give us the option of...
  11. U

More pressure now?

I believe the Witcher 3 will sell very well as word of mouth right now is much more than the previous games and especially if CDprojekt red smartly advertises the game. I use the word smartly because I think spending an absurd amount of money on advertising is a bad move. There are so many...
  12. U

Developer question regarding e3 Witcher 3

great replies guys, all very good points. maybe I was too hasty, but you know, I want this game so much An open world, story focused witcher game with 50 hours of monster hunting...........
  13. U

Developer question regarding e3 Witcher 3

Developer question regarding e3 Witcher 3 First and foremost, let me say congrats to the developers at cd projekt red for winning best of e3 2013 and for the incredible positive reaction and reception of the witcher 3 during e3. My question though is somewhat selfish but here goes: would it be...
Top Bottom