Recent content by username_3218976

+
  1. U

Flying Wild Hog remaking 'Shadow Warrior'.

Probably DLC, or EC, EE, whatever they decide to call it. I wonder if it'll be free, if and when it comes.
  2. U

Holy hell, I didn't even know it's possible to play like that! Guy has the levels memorized, but still it's pretty damn epic. Also, my favorite fortune cookies from the game: To Be Is To Do - Socrates To Do Is To Be - Sartre Do Be Do Be Do - Sinatra All Men Eat, but Fu Man Chu Having sex is...
  3. U

I didn't play on Insane just yet, but on Normal difficulty... The best I've got? Mhm, I think around 350. I don't know how it's possible to get 500/500. Puzzled me since Hard Reset. I guess you need to be really fast? I don't know. Alright, favorite Lo Wang quotes. Put them out there. "This...
  4. U

Bosses and some mini-bosses you can't beat with Katana only, they hit way too hard. I also highly recommend you to use the weapons in fights and not just Katana, I believe you get points for style and speed. Protection helps quite a bit If you can't help yourself though. You can get close to...
  5. U

Indeed. Those fuckers fill half of the map on that last stage. This guy somehow managed it on Insane: That manticore is all the rage. I sense an Extended Cut or Enhanced Edition coming for this game. Or whatever they decide to call it. I think they'll close Zilla and those twins assassins stories.
  6. U

I didn't know it was him either. They fitted the game well, very eastern feel to them.
  7. U

How would NPCs react to monsters in the Witcher 3?

We barely saw that in The Witcher 2, but we did see it in The Witcher 1 - merchants and peasants reacted in panic when they saw barghests during the night and if I remember right, they always tried to run away. Though, I really don't think something like that should happen in a city with walls...
  8. U

The Katana kinda makes things easy, if you're going guns only and ignoring environmental damage you're going to get your ass kicked. First thing I did was max the Katana skill tree, the skill that allows you to steal Health with every Ki blow is amazingly OP. As to why it was harder, the enemies...
  9. U

You no mess with Lo Wang! I just finished the game, despite the shitty level design I thought it was a brilliant game. A lot of people complained about the game being tough, but with Katana Mastery skills all maxed the game becomes incredibly easy... If you treat it like a hack 'n slash this is...
  10. U

Playing other games

The artstyle of FTL ticked me off, and in Trine... I can't really remember, been quite awhile actually. Maybe I'll give it another shot.
  11. U

Playing other games

Yeap, already played Bastion and Limbo when they were out. Great games. I couldn't enjoy Trine 2 and FTL. Just out of curiosity, you're playing XCOM on your linux distribution?
  12. U

Playing other games

I finished Mark of The Ninja yesterday. This game is superb. The story is solid too. It's a 2D, side-scrolling Stealth game. Very unique mechanics and artstyle. Highly recommended even for those who don't like Stealth. You can get it at Humble Bundle for 4$.
  13. U

i have a question.

Yep, I think the devs actually said at one point they forgot to include him in the story. You can also see a fourth guy standing next to Serrit and Aucks in the final flashback. In the video Glaroug posted you can see that fourth guy at 14:13.
  14. U

What impression did the leaked video leave on you?

Majority isn't everyone. Even if it's a very overwhelming majority. Back on topic, I'm skeptical towards the coming of the third installment, just like I was before the second came out. I didn't expect any less from the RED Engine, good graphics are like the defining characteristics of this...
Top Bottom