Recent content by username_3581677

+
  1. U

New forums: Special announcement

Goodnight, you princes of Warsaw, you kings of Poland.
  2. U

The role of Kaer Morhen and Vesemir in the Witcher 3

That is a Fucking Fantastic Idea!!!!
  3. U

TOR project

I believe it is worth the privacy of law abiding citizens. The NSA and other 3 letter orgs have gone to far.....infringed on our constitutional rights. Government of the people for the people by the people.... Too bad those in power are drunk with it.......Laugh but at some point you will get...
  4. U

Baldurs Gate 1-2 Enhanced Edition

TIS A GREAT GAME INDEED!!!!! I played all of the DnD games even the old GoldBox ones!!!!!
  5. U

For all concerned in *Can my pc run Witcher 3*

Where GSync is going to shine is 4k gaming......even in the years to come.....4k is gonna make multiple graphics cards scream. sli needs gsync in this situation. I can not wait buttery smooth 4k screens x3 ...oh hell yeah!!!! In my humble opinion Gsync will be improved upon much like all...
  6. U

CD Projekt RED/Angry Joe

You are wrong, plain and simple. Lets say he is 21 years old, lives in his mom's basement, and has no job because mommy takes care of all that. That would make his outlook flawed. Angry Joe earns money by working, so if somebody is given the means to live, they have no concept of what this...
  7. U

CD Projekt RED/Angry Joe

I am curious..... How old are you? Where do you live?and what do you do for a living?
  8. U

DirectX future releases for REDengine 3 and the PC version of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

If you right click the Start button it does not bring up the metro screen..,......it brings up a menu very similar to the w7 menu. Not as in depth, but that is where the Desktop icon in your task bar comes into play once you enable it via the instructions I gave in m,y earlier post. I never see...
  9. U

DirectX future releases for REDengine 3 and the PC version of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

The start button is functional in 8.1 you right click it and it magically pulls up stuff
  10. U

I find it amusing you find it amusing.....so keep on keepin on....
  11. U

Guy for somebody as gifted/smart/technical genius I would have to say you did not take the time to learn how to use windows 8.1 . You can be to the `control panel faster than windows 7. You right click the windows icon in the left hand corner and "bam" left click on control panel. The fact is...
  12. U

how many watt needs to run two high end graphic card and other stuff in the case.

Could you go a little more in depth on why this is so?
  13. U

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – VGX Trailer . Watch Here

Hey Screw you sincerely 'Murika
  14. U

Witcher 3 is nvidia 3D vision ready?

The reason it has not is "The Gamer Entitlement Issue" To many gamers think everything should be open and free...............I say get a job....a good job....stop being lazy,,,,,and go buy what you need to enjoy 3d!!!!!! Yeah I know I ruffled a few feathers......that just proves my...
Top Bottom