Recent content by username_3641933

+
  1. U

New video coming tomorrow

Absolutely awesome! I think Mike should play the mayor of Night City in 2077....I'd vote for him.
  2. U

French Cyberpunk Fanatics !

French Cyberpunk here from Grenoble, bought my first edition of Cyberpunk 2013 at l'Oeuf Cube via Casus Belli, soooo last century....
  3. U

New video coming tomorrow

I hope you guys will make something special for Cyberpunk's 25th anniversary this year!
  4. U

Cyberpunk video of the week: Charli XCX - You (Ha Ha Ha)

Cyberpunk video of the week: Charli XCX - You (Ha Ha Ha) Total edgerunner look in that video, courtesy of Camden's Cyberdog apparently.
  5. U

Nightclubs

I hope Totentanz will still be around.
  6. U

What I got....

Looks great mate! where can I find that German Night City map you're talking about? Also,, did you write a description for all the new areas you added?
  7. U

Vehicles or Transportation?

I hope it will, flying around in AV-4s and AV-7s is one of the coolest thing in CP.
  8. U

Fashion

Mirrorshades, video jackets, light tattoos....it's all there, they just need to modernize all the fashion and gear found in the Chromebooks.
  9. U

Karma System?

Curious to know how they will handle cyberpsychosis in the game and how it will affect your character...
  10. U

Recruiting for Edgerunners Incorporated!

Glad to join in, been running the Edge since 1988 (we're gonna celebrate Cyberpunk 2013 25th anniversary this year by the way...need to do something special) and Night City's been my playground since then, although I never got into v3.0 much I must say. Been dreaming of running around a virtual...
  11. U

Cyberpunk...Heck yes! (Meet and Greet)

Hey guys, veteran CP player here since 1st ed. Just found out about CDPR today and was blown away by the project, really glad to be here with you punks!
Top Bottom