Recent content by username_3688833

+
  1. U

20 best Sci-fi albums

Nope. He got his life sorted, and thus has sweet fuck-all to sing about any more...
  2. U

GEAR and Crafting: Clothing, Armor, and doohickeys...

Generic medicines ftw!
  3. U

Can smartguns be used as "dumb" guns?

More's the point, who in their right mind is still alive in this crazy future? :p
  4. U

GEAR and Crafting: Clothing, Armor, and doohickeys...

Crap, just remembered I live in a country where the censorship board dealy is stacked with right wing christian nutters (not poking at religion, just these particular nimrods). So, and drugs in the game are going to cause CDPR some Fallout NV style issues here in Australia. Exploding heads...
  5. U

Perturbator - Future Club / Cyberpunk 2077 Edit (Hotline Miami Recording Artist!)

Do I sound like I hate kibble? *munchmunchmunch* It serves the purpose of delivering nutrition. The original song served the purpose of having background music. Whereas I actually had an emotional response to Peturbator, as it reminded me of (while still being original and fresh) all the...
  6. U

Almost Human

It's a good little show. Not great, not superawesome, but competent. Admittedly, I can see the next 5 minutes of the show ahead of time, but it's good for sci fi mental floss...
  7. U

20 best Sci-fi albums

The lack of whining angst and self loathing bores me...
  8. U

Cyberpunk Books

Meh. All this Gibson love from people I thought were cyberpunks. I feel the same way about Gibson as old punks feel about the sex pistols. They were there, they were okay, and they were the thing the media latched onto, thus being a lot of oblivious peoples first port of call. There are...
  9. U

Perturbator - Future Club / Cyberpunk 2077 Edit (Hotline Miami Recording Artist!)

Haters gonna hate, but me, I love it. Deep, highly emotive and no more or less repetitive than the original, which was blander than kibble.
  10. U

Fallout 4 just might've gone into boycott by yours truly.

Aw, man... I was hoping for somewhere in South Africa. Was chatting on some forum last year about good Fallout settings. SA has racial/tribal structures already in place, language difficulties, loads of mercinaries, weapons, gangs etc. But the best idea was Ratels, aka honey badgers. Can you...
  11. U

Who in their right mind would fight back against the corporations? Who in their right mind would play a guitar with a chromed cyberarm and a mullet?
  12. U

All can be used to bludgeon people to death with the butt thereof, unless they're titchy little polymer deals...
  13. U

Cyberpunk 2077 - Your Ideas For A Dream RPG

Quoth the vamp-junkie?
  14. U

Lets talk music!

Name some? :p
Top Bottom