Recent content by Uzziel91

+
  1. Uzziel91

What do you want in the upcoming DLC?

Upcoming DLC? Do you mean the free ones? I would really love more of the MSQ to be fleshed out and filled out. I feel that would really pull the game up. Looking at the 'new roadmap' I don't expect to see any real content updates for CP77, unfortunately. (IE Blood & Wine type DLC)
  2. Uzziel91

CDPR on a roll

For those of you wondering why CDPR stock is still low, it is because people see there is no point investing in company that has money now. People invest in a company because they see value in the future. Currently CD have no long term plan to make money. There's no big name game announced...
  3. Uzziel91

Patch 1.2 — Development Update

I thought the exact same thing. It just feels off. I tell most people who ask me about CP that's its a very average game because of this, it just doesn't feel right; the pacing, the weird drop offs from quests, that military woman who gives you the cyberpsycho quests that I have no idea who she...
  4. Uzziel91

Patch 1.2 — Development Update

You have to remember that this game is slowly being choked though, by the impending release of competitors. There are 3 types of people who still come to this forum. Fan-boys and girls, Haters and those of us who wanted our moneys worth. For the latter of those we dont hate the game, we just...
  5. Uzziel91

What was your first minor dissapointment in the game?

There's were several minor disappointment that individually wouldn't have caused much issue for me, collectively did make an issue, the Car AI being one, not knowing how to go around a blockade, poor. However, there was something that really hit hard for me, and that was the story, it started...
  6. Uzziel91

Playstation Store

I play on PC so not 100% sure of the PSStore, although i do own a PS. I've been a fan of Sony for most of my gaming life, and i wouldn't mind betting that part of Sony's reluctance to put it back on the store has something to do with CDPR trying to fob the refunds back to Sony/MS. If this is...
  7. Uzziel91

Important Update

I don't think it matters, they aren't integrated platforms so shouldn't make a difference. I would imagine Twitch has vastly greater cyber security nowadays being an Amazon company so your stuff should be safe regardless.
  8. Uzziel91

Important Update

I agree, and I don't think they actually got any personal data. I'm wondering if they have proof CDPR knew how bad this game was before release. Or of forcing their devs to work outside EU regulations. That isn't a game issue that is a company issue, and a bad one at that with 2 lawsuits and...
  9. Uzziel91

Important Update

I don't think so. They may do it for not paying that Polish Gov fine they would get slapped with if they missed them though. Not really falsifying anything if the hack actually took place though. Again, this is only very bad if they found something on those servers that was very bad for CD. If...
  10. Uzziel91

Important Update

A hack like this really sucks for the guys on the ground now scrambling to find what's actually been taken and fixing it. I feel really bad for the actual workers of the company who have been twisted and squeezed over the last year or so. However, something seems off. We can almost say we know...
  11. Uzziel91

All Endings in 4K

Especially that the game story it self has no real outcome on the ending, other than if you did Panam's arc iirc. You could save just before the roof mission reload and see every ending back to back. Besides the fact that they are very similar too, all have the same overall outcome.
  12. Uzziel91

All Endings in 4K

Do you find it strange that 10+ hrs of endings is like 30% of the overall length of the Main Story though? Just in the endings? That was something I found odd when playing through. Maybe it's just me.
  13. Uzziel91

My take on why this game failed so hard, despite how good Witcher 3 was

I've been coming to these forums for a while since i got CP i played through it first in 1.06, so some of the really gnarly bugs were gone, but lets be honest the game is in a poor state even today. Reading how some people experienced the game and enjoyed it, i knew if i played then i wouldn't...
  14. Uzziel91

What I really like of this game

This game is a great play through and half-decent story (romances etc). Let's be honest here. Its nowhere near a masterpiece. I also struggle with people who say the city is life like. It may look incredible at times. I have an excellent PC to run the game at max, but those graphics don't make...
  15. Uzziel91

Exploring is kinda pointless

I genuinely thought these were SWTOR screenshots for a good few seconds while looking at them. Until i clicked on to the UI.
Top Bottom