Recent content by Val3ri

+
  1. V

CP77 Wardrobes and Styles

Therefore, it's time to make the city scream. (*Seems better when said/written by a cyberpsycho).
  2. V

Should certain Roles be eliminated?

And also, they are crazy enough. How could not I love that?
  3. V

CP77 Wardrobes and Styles

Ok, I'm starting to feel scared. >.<
  4. V

Anything like that would be cool. I have always loved the Psycho Squad, techies and medtechies. Whatever would mean playing as one of them would be lovely. No complains there. =P
  5. V

What new technologies exist today that was not present when Cyberpunk was created?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2551219/Lockheed-Martin-reveals-portable-LASER-weapon-used-the.html I do know, it's Daily Mail, so it can never be considered as the most trustworthy source. But even though...
  6. V

It depends. Some roles might turn out to be a completely different gaming experience. If that's possible, please go ahead. If having all those "extra" possibilites would ruin the rest of the experience, I'd leave them out. I would love to get a Cop, and become part of the Psycho Squad. But as...
  7. V

Multiplayer Thread - Competitive and/or Co-Op.

As an MMO it would be great if playing with all of you guys/girls. Because u do understand what Cyberpunk really is. But playing it with a bunch of kiddos who don't care about that, and who want to show how theirs' stupidity is beyond belief in every single thing they write or do... I prefer...
  8. V

Fantasy or Sci-fi/Cyberpunk

I forgot to answer the poll. "Something else": Both. Why on earth should I choose, when I can have both? I wonder. I prefer to watch the show in English. Far better, even if I loved the spanish voices for Ned and Selmy.
  9. V

In that sense, yup. I see it as a chess game. I still need to know who the chess players are, manipulating people and moving pieces.
  10. V

It's not that I found TLOTR as a tense book. But GoT is not that tense, either.Where's the stress, when you perfectly know that most of the characters are potentially walking dead beings?
  11. V

Multiplayer Thread - Competitive and/or Co-Op.

For some weird reason, I remembered Resident Evil Outbreak's coop structure. Might be nice as an extra challenge.
  12. V

Property Ownership

Really good point. I'd specify (my opinion) that even if every single thing has a prize, it doesn't mean that it is easy to pay for it. I mean, for example, if you're not a solo, a cop, or a corporate, you should have very "special" contacts if you wanna get that cool lethal latter model weapon...
  13. V

Oversexualizaton in Cyberpunk

Yup. I was giving my opinion about a comment I read before, but I l lost track of where that comment was, and I felt too lazy to lool for it again. =P I would not pay attentin to those women-in-their-fancy-flower-hats, though. As long as Cyberpunk does not show a bunch of ladies and gentlement...
  14. V

Cyberpunk 2077 - Your Ideas For A Dream RPG

I do agree. Besides, if I am supposed to be desperate to survive, and there would be handicaps, then I should be able to do whatever I need so as to survive.
  15. V

Cyberpunk artworks gallery

I really liked the first one.
Top Bottom