Recent content by valentindo

+
  1. valentindo

So did patch 4.01 fix console performance issues?

The foliage pop in issue on PS5 has not been fixed. still very much present for me and makes the game unplayable, as the problem is constant. Here's the link to a video I captured to show the issue, and a thread I made about it on this forum ...
  2. valentindo

Bug Reports - Witcher 3 NextGen Version

Immersion ruining bug on PS5, the close range foliage pops in and out constantly : Happens almost every time I launch the game. Only way to fix it that I know of is restarting the PS5 on safe mode and clearing the cache multiple times until it works. Comes back after quitting the game or...
  3. valentindo

When are we going to get a patch for console?

As I mentioned in the post, this issue apparently doesn't affect everyone. It's still very real and affects a lot of people, as can be verified with a quick search on these forums or on reddit. I've even seen Youtubers streaming the game on PS5 and having this exact same issue. I'm still in...
  4. valentindo

When are we going to get a patch for console?

Hello dear CDPR, please don't let this PS5 bug go unnoticed : The foliage pop in some of us are experiencing ruins the immersion. A fix would be hugely appreciated.
  5. valentindo

PS5 - Foliage Pop in / Pop out

Thanks, I'll look into it.
  6. valentindo

PS5 - Foliage Pop in / Pop out

Hi, I know this issue has been raised by a few people already, but since it doesn't seem to be getting enough traction I wanted to point it out again, with a video illustrating the problem clearly. I tried to contact CDPR through the official support website, but I can't find how to file a...
Top Bottom