Recent content by Valhabbla

+
  1. Valhabbla

The balance counsil is unbalanced?

It should be renamed Butcher Council. One archetype and a complete faction dead, and this is just the beginning.
  2. Valhabbla

Balance changes - October 2023

Many of these were simply not changes with (primarily) balancing in mind. The game will lose even more users that way, but I can't say I'm surprised at all. The only interesting thing left in Gwent will be to find out how long the ship can hold out after crashing into the iceberg that is...
  3. Valhabbla

Patch Notes 11.5

Okay, I've looked through more meta reports of the past now and still couldn't find any evidence NG is generally easier to play than other factions. You keep saying it's never been a secret that NG is generally the faction with the biggest amount of easy decks to pilot while still being viable...
  4. Valhabbla

Patch Notes 11.5

You literally wrote in a comment to some other guy before "listen, it's been a known thing for as long as Gwent existed that NG is easy to play". This conversation is ridiculously pointless lol
  5. Valhabbla

Patch Notes 11.5

Enslave is definitely not a typical Assimilate deck. Only two cards have that tag, and I think Torres (who you never want to play in his second form because he kinda got killed off). Nah, I was talking about the classical Assimilate with Terranova, Braathens, Vigo, Mage Torturers, Bribery...
  6. Valhabbla

Patch Notes 11.5

Since when are Assimilate and Hyperthin considered easy? Dunno bout TLG, but I recall other teams consistently ranking Assimilate and Hyperthin as viable, but hard or very hard decks to play.
  7. Valhabbla

Anybody notice the Professor getting paid for veiled units?

Ok, well that shouldn't happen... Dunca still had Veil? How many coins did he get, 3 or 4? If it was 3, then it was because of KoB. Prof's tribute is 3.
  8. Valhabbla

Patch Notes 10.1

Lol, the nerf to Milva definitely made her very hard to play. Is this a bad thing? In my opinion, no. Funny how people who normally rage against control now say the Milva nerf was undeserved... just saying. Only with your leader ability you could easily kill 3 five point cards without any...
  9. Valhabbla

Patch Notes 10.1

No, not really... ST is the same for many people what NG is to you. There are a lot of opinions and points of view.
  10. Valhabbla

Patch Notes 10.1

The control-oriented decks of ST bear great resemblance to NG, that's why they are criticized that much. They're simply not fun to play against.
  11. Valhabbla

Row Effect Clear Needs To Return

Adding another possibility of hardcountering certain decks to this already binary game is no good. We don't want another Heatwave. Nerf mechanics if they need to be addressed.
  12. Valhabbla

Toxic vs. wholesome decks

Decks you would never play yourself because they're different to your playstile (hence they annoy you more than others ever could). Others would say a "cheap" tactic, meaning a gameplan that requires little thinking or skill but can still match your deck. Last but not least decks which don't let...
  13. Valhabbla

Tweak to Statuses (Defender, Poison)

I'd like to hear your suggestions, but I have to say that the poison one would just absolutely destroy the whole mechanic. I've also given up playing the game for now, but we should never stop wanting a better game.
  14. Valhabbla

Wow, you're really going a loooong way here to prove that you're right. I think Draconifors simply doesn't see as big of a problem in poison like you do (which is perfectly fine) and wanted to say that the developers seemingly also don't want its current state to go. And while you're right about...
  15. Valhabbla

I agree, the poison-mechanic itself hasn't been changed at all, it just got a nerf through Veil.
Top Bottom