1. V

Quick intro for The Witcher: Enhanced Edition Director's Cut

I'll be buying another copy off of Steam once this "ships." :beer:
  2. V

Clarification on Tages

No. :angel:
  3. V

Playing on a Laptop?

I have a Vostro 1500 laptop that cost under $700 and it runs the game great. :beer:
  4. V

The Witcher Compared to ES IV:Oblivion and Others

And almost all of them are clones of each other. ::)
  5. V

Are you getting Fallout 3?

Bullshit and chips.
  6. V

Well, I cannot say that I watched footage of, say, S.T.A.L.K.E.R. and thought it looked like Oblivion. But I guess you're going to claim that alll FPS games look the same... ::)
  7. V

Yeah, well, when it looks enough like Oblivion and sounds enough like Oblivion that you think you are watching an in-game stream of Oblivion and not an in-game stream of Fallout 3, it is not very hard. Look up the videos yourself and tell me if you don't come to the same conclusion. :P
  8. V

I've watched hours of in-game footage -I was not able to play the leaked version as I do not have a 360- and it is exactly what I said it was going to be - Oblivion with guns. :P
  9. V

Sure, but Fallout I/II is devolving into Fallout 3, not evolving into it. :P
  10. V

Not really. Nope. you are mistaken. And, let me see, the signs covered paralysis, protection, fire, ect. That's an opinion, not a fact. You're joking, right? Oh, I've done that. Child's play compared to some battles in other games. Both games have a toolset so there is nothing stopping you from...
  11. V

If you look back I wrote about a page on why Oblivion is not a very good RPG, but just in case you missed that -and do not bother to look it up- I will respond to your points. 1. Complete freedom of movement in Oblivion.Bleh. Freedom of movement in a sandbox environment does not a good game...
  12. V

Additional secondary weapons (dagger, axe)

Well, I've been looking into the issue of "secondary" weapons not working with the Witcher fighting styles and I think I've found the correct lines in the .2da to tweak - hopefully, if everything goes as planned, I'll post the results soon... :-\
  13. V

[mods] play as triss!! (or anyone you like)

I guess I could make one of those quick and upload it - not sure when it'll get done though... :P
  14. V

The Witcher: console vs PC?

Let them keep their crap, see if I care. ::)
  15. V

The Witcher: Enhanced Edition Blood Revival Patch

I believe so, although I'm not positive about that fact.
Top Bottom