Recent content by Valkyre4

+
  1. V

Quest Breaking Bug: Brendan The Vending Machine

You do realize of course that "start a new playthrough" and "find a save 100 hours before the bug appeared" are not a solution right? I mean I dont consider throwing 100s of hours of progress down the drain a "solution" to begin with. It is ridiculous to even remotely claim it... "hey we solved...
  2. V

Quest Breaking Bug: Brendan The Vending Machine

Still bugged for me as well... we reached 2.01 and this thing still doesnt work... :ROFLMAO: Quest marker is there, nothing happens.
  3. V

Patch 2.01 - PS5 - Inventory is a mess

After patch 2.01 my inventory has gone bananas. - Tier 5 upgraded weapons with mods have turned into Tier 1 weapons with different mods. - Other Tier 5 weapons (like the Ashura) have disappeared entirely - Some other weapons that were not tier 5, turned into Tier 5... - Other items disappeared...
  4. V

Saves PS5 corrupted

In other news, my working save now has completely messed up inventory.... Some legendary Tier 5 weapons turned into Tier 1, Some other legendary's are now missing, some other weapons i never had magically appeared... I have no idea what is going on with this game I am so tired of this shlt...
  5. V

Saves PS5 corrupted

Unfortunately no. Even Manual Saves that were corrupted are still corrupted. If you have a working save that is the only way to keep going for now at least.
  6. V

Saves PS5 corrupted

Just a heads up. I saw some people saying that avoiding Dogtown and playing in the base game Night City area is safe and will not corrupt your saves. Be warned that it is not. I did the same thing and I ended up with corrupted saves as well. As long as you have started the DLC and played a few...
  7. V

Saves PS5 corrupted

As per CDPR statement, if all your saves are corrupted and you dont have a working one, then you are unfortunately screwed :/ I am sorry it happened to you... I barely saved more than 300hrs of progress by having just 1 working save thankfully... Check out if you have any working saves in...
  8. V

Saves PS5 corrupted

I am also really sorry for you and I can understand how you feel... it is unacceptable and unbelievable that such a huge and destructive bug was allowed to release in public. I dont know wth is going on with CDPR's quality assurance and control but something is off... The reason for this save...
  9. V

Saves PS5 corrupted

This happened to me as well. DLC and game in general is downright unplayable at the moment with no exaggeration at all. And it poses great danger of losing hundreds of hours of base game progress by corrupting old save files... how the hell did this happen...??? I mean how can a bug like this...
  10. V

DON'T care for more DLCs; I Just want npcs with better interaction mechanics and a more Beefy Ai

I really dont get complaints like these... what exactly are some people looking for? A dating app inside a videogame? What kind of conversations to you want to have with an average NPC random avatar out of the gazillion ones in the game. Do you want to know its favorite food, or his favorite...
  11. V

PS4 to PS5 trophy transfer still considered or not?

Just what the title says. Is CDPR still considering it or have they decided not to go with it? This is a large game and it takes a lot of time. Expansions are coming in. I want to experience the expansions on my PS5 but having 2 trophy lists of the same game with both lists ending up being...
  12. V

Hotfix 1.21

Are the crashes fixed on PS5? Cause 1.2 did nothing for me, in fact it felt worse...
  13. V

Brendan's Second Quest Still not Fixed in 1.2 (+ some other bugs I've noticed)

The quest is still bugged for me as well... fix this please Oh and the constant crashing if you can FINALLY fix, it would be nice. Patch 1.2 had an entire section about stability and in my case it did very very little.
  14. V

Ps5 version stability issues since patch 1.2

game crashes regularly for me as well... hell it crashed more frequently than it did with 1.1 ... I was hoping that an entire section regarding stability in the patch notes, would stop the constant crashing for good... and yet situation is the exact same if not worse... i cant even fathom it tbh...
  15. V

Reasonable Expectations from future patch 1.3 (theoretical)

Fixing the damn CRASHES....FOR REAL! 1.2 did nothing to me on PS5 in fact it made the game crash even more often... It is amazing an entire section in the patch notes about fixing crashes and the game crashed on me 4 times in 2 hours. I mean...
Top Bottom