Recent content by valkyrea

+
  1. V

Can we sell off or dismantle HAZMAT suits? I can't find a way to do it.

I can't scrap them, that's why I asked in the title. They just don't show up in the inventory-backpack screen, but i could wear them.
  2. V

Can we sell off or dismantle HAZMAT suits? I can't find a way to do it.

I have amassed a lot of HAZMAT suits, but i seem to be unable to sell them (does not even show up on the item list) or dismantle them. I am on PC, is this a bug?
  3. V

Where are all the sexy outfits?

ExACTLY-------------!!!! where are all the thigh-high F**K ME stiletto boots??? 1610368385 yes please CDPR. FISHENETS, please-----------!! nothing spells badass more than double jumping in mid-air and shooting with a shotgun while clad in fishnet and stiletto heels!!!! .....well maybe swinging...
  4. V

Sorry I honestly cannot remember where did I get the clothing.... i just kept looting everyone and buying all clothing articles from the shops, then sort them out and keep a copy of all the different designs i find on the game. "PUNK" is the whole idea of cyberpunk2077, i think lol.
  5. V

There are some nice stuffs, but i agree that they are rare and takes time to find - mostly randomly found/purchased. That said, I need long high heel boots, dinner dress, bikini among others. Please CDPR. Please.
  6. V

Can we stealth takedown cyber psychos?

I am guessing no.... everytime i get close to a certain distance, they all automatically g into combat mode. I suppose it's designed to be like that.
  7. V

exxactly..... where the heck is the body modification shops? tattoo shops? hair saloon maybe? nail saloon? And i am also disapointer with the pony tail missing! All they had to do was ask all the ladies working in the company to provide 3 favorite hairstyles, and they would have solved the...
  8. V

Please zoom out the minimap when driving

Agree. I would love to have a voice guide feature - "keep left, and then trun left." / "in 200 meters, turn right." / "you have reached your destination."
  9. V

Can't Buy Ammo ?

From what i can tell, the gun smiths seem to only sell 1 type of ammo, if they sell at all. Crafting it yourself is the cheapest way to get ammo. Dismantle, dismantle, and dismantle to get the common components - what i mostly do in the game anyway lol.
  10. V

Stealth: list of bugs & issues (please contribute)

Completely agree with you..... how many times i have side-dashed while trying to move behind someone. it's annoying.
  11. V

Next playthrough has now commenced.

I'm about 175hours in, still at act 2 i think..... I am taking my own sweet time to explore everything.
  12. V

Please indicate if I have already learned the recipe.

Agree. Its annoyig to have to check whether I already bought it, or have twrite it down on a piece of paper. Come on now, it is 2077, still taking notes on a piece of paper??
  13. V

Shopping 2077

There doesn't seem to be any unique design by individual shops too. If we are suppose to treat this as a "real world shop" then aren't individuals shops suppose to sell their unique brands or designs that cannot be found at another shop?
Top Bottom